~*~ This is my first major NSV ~*~

Options
Alright, it might not be that major, but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Alright, anyway!

About 2 months ago I decided to take a bunch of measurements. I wrote them down in a notebook and basically forgot about them. Today, I found it. I decided to re-measure for the hell of it. I was fully ready to cue the waterworks, because I expected to be the same. In reality, I lost *10* total inches so far!! This has seriously made my day so much better.

I did think it was funny though, lost 4 inches off my belly alone. But did my thighs change? OH, of course not! Lol! It's okay though, I'm still super happy about today!

(EDIT: I want to edit this by saying in total I've lost about 12 pounds, not 5. I started a fresh account so my ticker was inaccurate. I fixed it though. I just didn't want anyone to get discouraged if they didn't see any inches gone after 5 pounds.)

Replies

• jmlynch502
    jmlynch502 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    That's fantastic!!!!
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    thats great! Can't wait to check my measurements after the 30DS!
  • Lillyeatslillies
    Options
    Total congrats!
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    Amazing!!! I wish I would of taken before measurements...I have old ones I may try to compare...Anyways Good job!!
  • ShalisaClam
    ShalisaClam Posts: 190
    Options
    Ok, this inspired me to check my measurements first thing tomorrow!! you go, girlie!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good for you!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go:) My legs lose a lot slower than the rest of me, too. Keep up the good work:)
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    congrats on the NSV! :D
  • OddBookOut
    OddBookOut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG I have to go measure myself tonight!
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options
    OMG I have to go measure myself tonight!

Yep, everyone should totally go check, you might be surprised. It can seriously change your mindset. :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Alright, it might not be that major, but AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Alright, anyway!

About 2 months ago I decided to take a bunch of measurements. I wrote them down in a notebook and basically forgot about them. Today, I found it. I decided to re-measure for the hell of it. I was fully ready to cue the waterworks, because I expected to be the same. In reality, I lost *10* total inches so far!! This has seriously made my day so much better.

I did think it was funny though, lost 4 inches off my belly alone. But did my thighs change? OH, of course not! Lol! It's okay though, I'm still super happy about today!

(EDIT: I want to edit this by saying in total I've lost about 12 pounds, not 5. I started a fresh account so my ticker was inaccurate. I fixed it though. I just didn't want anyone to get discouraged if they didn't see any inches gone after 5 pounds.)

WTG Beleren!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!