5'8" 112 lbs

Options
Starting my holiday weekend announcing to the world that I am fat and sick of being so! Please feel free to add me so I can be inspired by your stories! I need all the motivation I can get to reach my goal weight of 155!

Replies

• Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I was slightly upset when I got to the word "fat." The heading above says "112." If it's wrong, please change it.
  • erneseeter
    erneseeter Posts: 22
    Options
    5'8" and 112lbs and you think you're fat?!
  • teagensmommy
    teagensmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh shoot! Meant 212! I get in suchba hurry when I type sometimes!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I was at my highest weight of 208 prepregnancy last year. I am now down 28 lbs from there. With my goal of 145-150. Then I will reevaluate. Feel free to add me!
  • Athena98501
    Options
    Oh shoot! Meant 212! I get in suchba hurry when I type sometimes!

I thought so. I made the same mistake this morning entering my weigh-in. Please keep in mind that lots of people here weigh more than that, though.
  • teagensmommy
    teagensmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to change it on the topic bar. And maybe the word fat is harsh. But when I stepped on the scale last night I was heart broken. I know people see fat as a negative word but it is what I am. I can no longer sugar coat it and keep making excuses. I need to acknowledge the fact and move forward. Being considered obese is not what I want.
  • Athena98501
    Options
    I am not sure how to change it on the topic bar. And maybe the word fat is harsh. But when I stepped on the scale last night I was heart broken. I know people see fat as a negative word but it is what I am. I can no longer sugar coat it and keep making excuses. I need to acknowledge the fact and move forward. Being considered obese is not what I want.

I completely understand how you're feeling, but I think you'll find the process easier if you aim to frame your thoughts positively. "Getting healthier" as opposed to "not being fat." Self-talk can be a very good thing, or rather harmful.
  • erneseeter
    erneseeter Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm within an inch and 5 pounds of you so I hear where you are coming from. I think I'm fat too. It's a total self judgement. It has nothing to do with anyone else, I know how I feel in my own skin and I know that right now I feel fat. When I'm even 170 pounds I don't FEEL fat and for some people they would think they were fat at that weight. Fat is totally subjective.
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    I'm within an inch and 5 pounds of you so I hear where you are coming from. I think I'm fat too. It's a total self judgement. It has nothing to do with anyone else, I know how I feel in my own skin and I know that right now I feel fat. When I'm even 170 pounds I don't FEEL fat and for some people they would think they were fat at that weight. Fat is totally subjective.

im not a creep, but - you are gorgeous! :)

i think all of us feel fat sometimes, regardless of weight and height. i tend to say that i feel gross or not like myself when i feel this way though.

anywho. feel free to add me, i try and be nice and supportive :) we can motivate each other!