Dress~up (PICS)... NOT fishing...just need some advice :)

Options
tjradd73
tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
As you can see from my ticker...I have lost a decent amount of weight!! Along with lbs lost came the desire to wear some "cuter/sexier/flattering" things...so I went shopping! Problem is...I am not sure which dress shape flatters my new body the best!

So I figured...who better then complete strangers to be honest with me on this!! Also...any ideas of WHERE I can wear these new dresses that I got (ie. weddings, clubs, dinner and show)...would be great!!

Thanks for the tips/thoughts/advice everyone! (and numbered for easier reference)

dressup10.jpg

dressup11.jpg

dressup12.jpg

dressup9-1.jpg

Replies

• wasteofpaint35
    wasteofpaint35 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like #3 and #4
  • beccasgarden
    Options
    Way to go with losing the weight :) I love pics one and four. You look great in all dresses. Maybe I am leaning towards those cuz I like the dresses so much :) Keep up the good work.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I like #2 the best, then #4, but they're all cute! :)
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I like 2 and 3 the best. The other two are cute as well. Congrats on the new you! :flowerforyou: ~Inspiring..
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    My favorite is YOU in TWO :)
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    They all look good on you!! Good taste! and you have the figure to make the dress look right! Plus the shoes match! LOL
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    love 3 and 4
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I love 2 and 3!

Oh and congrats on losing 100lbs!!!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    1 and 4 :)
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    3 and 4
  • Tyeckia
    Tyeckia Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    They all look great and you look great, also!! How long did it take you to lose the weight?? Great job!!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    2 and 3..
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    #1 Picnic, BBQ something casual and fun! Date night even if it's not to formal And running around doing errands and ROCKING it.
    #2 This is a GREAT anywhere, any time dress. Slap a cardigan, a camisol underneath (for cleavage) and belt on and wear it to work (depending on your office, it may be a teeny bit too short in the front for some conservative places). Leave it as is and go to a picnic, or definietely date night!
    #3 HOT LADY. Wear this out on dates or out for a ladies night. Totally adorable. Inappropriate for work, I wouldn't wear it during the day (evenings only).
    #4 Not a fan. It isn't a bad dress and the cut is right, but the color I don't like with your skin tone. Same as #1 for where to wear it.

Nice job shopping, you did VERY well!
  • zeedee2014
    zeedee2014 Posts: 1
    Options
    First of all, congratulations on the weight loss. I like the top part of #1, would love to see the hem about 2" longer. Dress #2 is my favourite on you as it gives you a longer and leaner look overall. I think that this is due to the length, print and that it is fitted on top and floats away from your body from the waist. I also like #3 and #4, just a little bit longer. Keep up the good work!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    3,4,1,2 in that order. :-) Can I ask where you got them from? :-D You look amazing in all of them!! WTG!!!
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I like #'s 1 & 4. You look great BTW.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
  • cassuccino
    cassuccino Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I thought 2 was the 'after' pic!! You look even thinner in that dress!! After 2, I like 4. =) You look great in all of them but 2 and 4 are my faves!! Great job with your weight loss!! =)
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    2 and 3 just rock, but the others are super cute too. I'd wear them all summer long if I looked as good as you do :)
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on the loss!!
    My favorites are #2 and #4, but you rock them all, so wear them and wear them proudly! :flowerforyou: