I'm jealous of your figure and your figure NSV

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
I teasingly/jokingly/honestly told my teen-aged daughters a little while ago....

"I'm jealous of your figure and your figure and I really would love to be your sizes because you girls are totally gorgeous!"

My oldest dd's reply?

"Well Mother... the only reason why we're gorgeous is because you're gorgeous and we look just like you...you're doing and looking really good and we're proud of you too--so don't be jealous, because we're a reflection of you"! :love:

Well DUH and {{{*swoon*}}} those little chicks are soooooo cool!!!!! big ole vanity, reality and mommy NSV

Replies

• debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Awww! That was so sweet of your girls to say!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Awww! That was so sweet of your girls to say!

It sure is...I LOVE them!!!!! It was my oldest that said it, but my other daughter is just as sweet too.
  • Maperu
    Maperu Posts: 3
    Options
    You have good kids. Good job, mommy! :)
  • dannytheman
    dannytheman Posts: 63
    Options
    They want something.........

Nahhhh, great job raising them!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    They want something.........

Nahhhh, great job raising them!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    your family rocks! which obviously means you're an amazing mom :)
  • shortstuff31117
    shortstuff31117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet!
  • LyndsieLovejoyyy
    Options
    How precious! you must be a great mom!!
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is probably the nicest compliment you could've received! What fabulous kids you have. Great job!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Don't know your girls, but I DO know I love them!!! Give them a hug for this mama and be proud of them for me, too!! Aren't kids wonderful????
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You have great kids! Good job! What an awesome compliment to how you look and your parenting. You should be proud on both counts.
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Your girls are obviously great! Congratulations (you had to have done something right in raising them to be so good).
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    Options
    Compliments like this from those we love over rides all the negative ones by people who don't really count. I know you are proud of your girls and you should be.
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You raised them well- congratulations!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awe that made me teary and smile . my 13 year old son told me "mom, girls don't need make up to be beautiful, they just need to be themselves"

makes a momma so proud doesn't it :)
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    what a wonderful daughter!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Thanks you guys so much...I WISH I could honestly take even a wee bit of credit, but I KNOW that it's God Himself and my boyfriend (that'd be my hubby of 30++ years) that has helped me and taught me thru out the years the who's/what's/why's/when's/where's and how's to teach them NOT to be the kinda girl/young lady that I was when I was young/growing up :ohwell: :tongue: It also has a LOT to do with the girl's themselves--they are just such lovely young people--so DIFFERENT than I was when I was their ages. They are what I call REAL cool SQUARES--they march to their own beats and could careless if people like/praise them or not, if folk don't like them, they don't care...if folk compliment and praise them, they say thanks--but it doesn't move them in any way...peer pressure and such like, they could careless...completely the opposite of how i was when i grew up and even now sometimes:blushing:

I LOVE and admire them so much, and it's amazing how much I (with my old self) learn from THEM as I call myself trying to teach them stuff--it's pretty terrific.

Thanks again gang:flowerforyou:
  • cojacksmom
    cojacksmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is the sweetest thing ever!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!