~*~ Thoughts about inches lost ~*~

Options
I wish MFP had an inches lost ticker too! Or at least a way to add it in.
I know you can track your measurements, but I'd love to be able to see inches lost as well as pounds lost in my ticker!

What do you guys think?

Replies

• WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would like to see that...I think I lost 1 inch off my waist...if I measured correctly that is...awwh what the heck...1 inch lost..woohooo!!
    lol
    :)
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options
    I would like to see that...I think I lost 1 inch off my waist...if I measured correctly that is...awwh what the heck...1 inch lost..woohooo!!
    lol
    :)

Woo!!! :)

See, it'd be awesome to keep track!
  • ChrisK7265
    ChrisK7265 Posts: 21
    Options
    That would be great! I've lost 17.5" and would love for it to show on my ticker or post to my home, like weight lot does. really, I'm much more concerned about inches lost than my actual weight.
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That would be great! I've lost 17.5" and would love for it to show on my ticker or post to my home, like weight lot does. really, I'm much more concerned about inches lost than my actual weight.

wow...thats wonderful...Im concerned with inches too...I have a pair of jeans...just waiting to wiggle my *kitten* in to.:)
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options
    They should totally give you the option. This would be especially true with lifters who don't see much pound lose, but see a lot of inches lost.
  • ChrisK7265
    ChrisK7265 Posts: 21
    Options

wow...thats wonderful...Im concerned with inches too...I have a pair of jeans...just waiting to wiggle my *kitten* in to.:)

You'll get there - don't give up! Honestly - what has made it really work for me this time is that I LOVE the exercise that I do (Zumba), so it is more fun than work.