Dress~up (PICS)... NOT fishing...just need some advice :)

Options

Replies

• Thinsposa
    Thinsposa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You have some sexy legs :tongue:
  • vonnie7480
    vonnie7480 Posts: 1
    Options
    #1 HANDS DOWN!

Great job!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I like them all, you just need to match them up with the right occasions to wear them & you are good to go. :smile:

Edit: You lost 100 lbs? Outstanding!
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    Definitely #2. Gives you a nice lean line and is very sexy!
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love #1 and #3, don't really like #2 though. #1 would be great for a hot date!
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Love all of them, you look great congrats, i have 2 gift cards from my hubby and working on lost the weight to go shopping!!!
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    #1 evening out dinner show
    #4 casual
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    OMG....such great responses!! Thank you all so much...for your compliments and honesty!!! Greatly appreciated for sure!!!

Seems to be so many great opinions on all of the dresses...and all of them are liked by someone! Good thing that I have ALREADY purchased all 4 of these dresses....LOL!!!

For those of you who asked....I got all 4 of them at ROSS and a cute pair of flats for just around $80 total!
  • bombshell_under_construction
    Options
    I like 2 and 3 the best. The other two are cute as well. Congrats on the new you! :flowerforyou: ~Inspiring..

I agree. The lines on 2 and 3 are better. Four would work if you get it tailored just a little...otherwise I like that one too. 3 is the best out of those mentioned.
  • lacielu0112
    Options
    1,3,4 are my favorites with #3 being the best. 1 is more casual - BBQs/Grad Parties/Outside Parties. #3 is more dressy - weddings/club attire. #4is also another casual dress.

You look great by the way and I'm impressed with your arms - you can't really tell that you've lost a bunch of weight! Hope mine look like that! ;)

Congrats on your accomplishment!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    My favorite are 1 & 4!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I like 3 best. And who cares if you are fishing. You SHOULD be. You DESERVE to hear that!! Congrats!
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    #2 Really cute
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    As you can see from my ticker...I have lost a decent amount of weight!! Along with lbs lost came the desire to wear some "cuter/sexier/flattering" things...so I went shopping! Problem is...I am not sure which dress shape flatters my new body the best!

So I figured...who better then complete strangers to be honest with me on this!! Also...any ideas of WHERE I can wear these new dresses that I got (ie. weddings, clubs, dinner and show)...would be great!!

Thanks for the tips/thoughts/advice everyone! (and numbered for easier reference)

dressup10.jpg

dressup11.jpg

dressup12.jpg

dressup9-1.jpg

I say numbers 3 & 4 are cutest! Congrats on the 100 lb. loss btw! Awesome and inspiring!
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love dresses 3 & 4. #3 is especially nice because of the way it hugs your body! You look amazing. Congrats on the weight loss!!!
  • fluffeesquirrel
    fluffeesquirrel Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I like #1 the best, but they all look great. Congrats on the weight loss, you've worked hard and it shows!
  • 911Megz
    911Megz Posts: 42
    Options
    I like #1, #3 and #4 ! Congrats on your weight loss. you have LOTS to be proud of!!!!
  • carenj1990
    carenj1990 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    #''s 2 and 4 look the most flattering.
  • LyndsieLovejoyyy
    Options
    1, 3, and 4 are cute. i dont like the bottom cut of number 2 though. you look amazing though!! :heart: :heart: