Looking for people who need to lose 40+ lbs

Options
Hey all. I am somewhat new, started last week, and am just looking for some people to lose with. Trying to keep up and would dig any support at all :P

Replies

• 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 pounds right now. I would love to be your support partner. Friend me if you like. Good luck on your journey!
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lost 39 lbs...but Id be happy if I lost 40lbs...please add me as a friend..looking for support and kicks in the *kitten* as well ;)
  • sizzler0123
    sizzler0123 Posts: 55
    Options
    My current goal is at least 30 so I would love to do this with you! I should mention that I have lost 120 lbs before this over the last 8 year journey so I struggle every day and need some people that know what I deal with! Good luck!
  • Mojorisen1
    Mojorisen1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started at 50 lbs over, and have 32 lbs to go. You can friend me if you like. I'm looking for more support also.
  • otoole0868
    otoole0868 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose another 80 pounds, started a couple of months ago. I have a problem sticking to the path.
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've been on mfp for 453 days. My hubby, son, and I have lost a combined total of 380 pounds, without surgery, pills, or fads. I still have more weight to lose, as does my hubby. My son is in maintenance mode now. I love all the support I get on here, and I love new friends who are taking the same trip to get fit and healthy. Please feel free to friend me, if you'd like.
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    I am trying to lose 70 pounds myself, though I'd be happy with losing just 50. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck on your journey!
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My goal is 95lbs, feel free to add me if you like!
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    I, as well, as these other girls on here am trying to lose 45lbs - 50lbs....would love support as well!!
  • Tamekia770
    Tamekia770 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me can I have 88 more pounds to go, so if you want to add me you are welcome to do so! :smile:
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 40 lbs already, about 50 more to go!
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you and your extremely hardwork and dedication!!
  • AmandaDawesno2
    Options
    Hi i need to lose at least 30kilo which is about 66 pounds i think, feel free to add me and good luck!
  • daniautumn11
    Options
    my overall goal is 100 pounds but for now I'm starting with 50. I'm brand new, just
    started today. add me, and we can support each other :)
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    My goal is to lost 70 pounds! Feel free to add me!
  • texasviking7
    texasviking7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Brand new and the goal right now is 50. Could definitely use some encouragement
  • gldngddss
    gldngddss Posts: 7
    Options
    My goal is 105 lbs. Add me if you like...
  • smileyface_2510
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me
    My totaly goal is to lose 55 lbs