Chalean Extreme

Options
vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
Who on here is working out to Chalean Extreme or who has? I have one more month of Shaun T's Insanity Series and I am wanting another series I can stay fit to!!

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm not currently but have used it! It's a great program. I just finished up Insanity and am kind of doing a hybrid of Insanity/ P90X/ running for now!

Let me know if you have questions about it!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I'm not currently but have used it! It's a great program. I just finished up Insanity and am kind of doing a hybrid of Insanity/ P90X/ running for now!

Let me know if you have questions about it!
    Thanks Jess ! I want to move into another series after insanity and this was advertised at the end of recovery week workouts so I'm thinking maybe! I am kinda disappointed that I hadn't received much for feedback on this, was thinking maybe this was'nt a good series or something!!!! I think I will take my fit test today and start my max tomorrow cuz Monday I fill in Fed Ex delivery and who knows what my day will be! Have a great weekend!
    Verda
  • lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey Verda! I am currently in Lean phase week 2 of ChaLean Extreme:happy: I LOVE it! I have definitely seen muscle tone and definition over the last two phases, and I think I like this last phase the BEST-So hoping for even more results! I know there are more people on here that do ChaLean. In fact, I think there is a thread that is called "ChaLeaners Go heavy or go home" on MFP. I haven't really checked on that much. Anyway, I would recommend doing it! I started doing Chalene's Turbojam dvds-she is so motivating! Now I continue those, and added some running into my fitness plan. I plan to continue ChaLean in the "maintenance" type schedule a few times a week for strength training until I find another program:smile: Hope that helps! If you have questions feel free to ask:tongue:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Verda

I am on week 4 of Push Phase (second phase). I love it. I have lost 9.5 pounds in so far, I can see definition and shape changing. I noticed results almost instantly with the shape changing. I got my friend started on the series. She is in week 3 and loving it just as much. Can't wait to start Lean Phase next week. Let me know if you have any questions
  • fitzfour
    fitzfour Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Hi Verda-

I completed a round of CE at the end of August. I LOVED it, and am now incorporating it in again, but not doing just CE, as I wanted to try other workouts too. I've been trying out P90X, and I'm just not getting the same burn, and workout I do with CE. Plus, ChaLean is sooooo motivating. I just love the program and miss it when I'm not doing it!
  • darkmercury99
    darkmercury99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of CX this year, and I absolutely loved it! I lost 30 pounds, and am in the best shape I have ever been in. One thing I like is that the workouts are fairly short-- 30 to 45 minutes--but they're fairly intense. Towards the end of the second round, I started getting a bit bored, so I have moved on to Insanity, which is totally kicking my butt!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of CX this year, and I absolutely loved it! I lost 30 pounds, and am in the best shape I have ever been in. One thing I like is that the workouts are fairly short-- 30 to 45 minutes--but they're fairly intense. Towards the end of the second round, I started getting a bit bored, so I have moved on to Insanity, which is totally kicking my butt!
    I am in week six of INSANITY and absolutely love it! I have p90x and really only got into the plyo workout! I will probably order ChaLEAN X this month so I will move on to a new one after I'm done with one! Have an insane workout!!!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I am anxiously waiting for my Chalean Extreme to come in the mail this week!! Does she do more of lighter weights and more reps? Or what is the workout like? I LOVE all of the Turbo Jams, and I am certified to teach Turbo Kick (although since I work at a bank... not really doing it yet except for at home). I am really excited.... any recommendations? advice? problems you've seen? areas it really toned you? areas you wish it toned better? cardio involved? Also...do you have to use resistence bands or can you just use free weights? Thanks!!