Pros and cons of Oxy Elite.

Options
2»

Replies

• Donna908
    Donna908 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    In tried the free sample from GNC. It's really rare for me to take one pill of anything for 10 days in a row but I did it with this product because it worked for me. I know I was supposed to take more but I wanted the 10 pills to last longer. I've been checking the site for sales on Oxyelite pro. Anyway thanks for the review.
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I use Oxy.

I only use 1 pill a day, however. It helps keep the cost down. I LOVE the stuff. I don't know if my mind is tricking me into thinking it's amaze-balls, or if it actually just is.

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that it is an appetite suppressant. It always makes me forget to eat, and that's awful. :(
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Why take it if you are eating a calorie deficit?
    Yessss this!!! No pills for me..it wires me way too much!!! But hey if it works for you then by all means carry on!
  • JessicaLyng
    Options
    I started taking Oxy Elite pro off and on for a few months now I don't really like to considerate it a diet pill, because I feel it is a motivator to help you workout. Once I take Oxy Elite Pro it takes about 15 minutes for me to feel the effects which is energy, focus, and great mood booster it does have an appitite suppresant but I stil make sure I eat. I like it because I don't feel jittery and I can sleep at night, now If I take this and do not work out I do find myself having trouble falling asleep because I don't drink anything caffinated so things of this nature have a much stronger effect on me. I do reccomend this pill to people but only if you intend on working out. I don't feel that people should take a magic pill and think that you are going to be able to attain the goals without doing the work and trying to workout. It does make you have to urinate alot which means it is flushing out water weight but you also need to make sure are staying hydrated when you take any type of diatery supplement. I can say my favorite effect with taking Oxy Elite Pro is the mood enhancer and of course the energy I have without feeling like I am on drugs lol I hope this helps for anybody looking to take this product. Like I said I love this product but you must workout to gain the results you want!
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    This is a great supplement for weight loss (in my experience), but as was mentioned above, only effective if you're already eating right and exercising properly. It's great for energy and appetite control if you're trying to drop some weight, but be sure to stay hydrated, it's fairly strong, especially if you aren't used to a lot of stimulant
  • Deborah214
    Options
    This is my second day taking OEP and so far I am loving it! I have recently been on a binge and couldn't motivate myself to count my calories or to exercise. Needless to say I regained 15lbs :( OEP has given me the motivation and strength to eat within my calorie restriction and to get up and move!! Plus it has given me a general feeling of well being:)
  • bonna_moen
    bonna_moen Posts: 1
    Options
    I took OEP before I got pregnant and it worked great. Then I stopped because I was pregnant. At the end of my pregnancy I had tachycardia, a really fast heart rate. Then I had the baby and my heart rate slowed down to a really low number. My dr says its benign and I am fine. The cardiologist is still doing tests to make sure. My heart sonogram came back normal. Is it safe to take OEP again?
  • RoosMommy01
    RoosMommy01 Posts: 88
    Options
    I wanted to try this product because of the amazing results my brother told me that he had with it. The 1st time I started taking them I noticed a ton of energy and I wasn't eating hardly anything at all and exercising like a mad woman but I was never losing any weight. This was before I was using this site and found out about BMR and TDEE.

Now that I know all about that and am eating like i should be I think I'm going to try it again. I still have my bottle from a few months ago. The only thing is that I can only take 1 pill, if I take more than 1 I can't sleep at all at night. I just toss and turn the whole night and then am up at the butt crack of dawn.

Only other thing I noticed was that when I do stop taking them, I have a major migraine for 2-3 days. It literally feels like my head is going to explode.
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I had desperately 1 month ago wanted to lose some weight,heard a lot of amazing things about this product went to GNC and was dissappointed to find it has red 40, which has been linked to possible cancer,I know red40 is in many things, I would avoid all artificial things if possible.
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump
  • terrance250
    terrance250 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello from a first time poster! FWIW I've been using MFP for well over a year now.

Anyway, last year I picked up a bottle of OxyPro Elite to get me over a plateau. During the month I was on it I lost 20 lbs (3 pills per day). I was eating right during that time, & exercising 4 times per week. I don't think it was really a magic pill or fat burner, but the appetite suppression worked well enough to keep me on track, and I did feel a slight increase in my energy.

The only down sides I experienced was it messed with my bladder. I would feel fine one minute & then all of the sudden have to pee so bad it felt like I wasn't gonna make it to the restroom. Then when I'd finally get to relive myself I would hardly pee at all. It was very strange to say the least.

That being said, over the last year I've climbed back up to the weight I was prior to taking the Oxy (stopped exercising & eating right too). Well I'm getting back into the groove now & will probably do the Oxy again, but might reduce my usage to 1-2 pills per day if the old side effects show up again.
  • beccaejackson
    beccaejackson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a few months now and I love it! It's helping me keep down my weight but now I am trying to lose my 10 pounds fast. I am leaving for a trip to Paris in September and I want to look slim, like a Parisienne! Today is my first day taking Oxy Elite Pro (1 pill to start for 3 days, then 2 each day after) and I feel jittery and out of it, quite tired too. However after reading reviews and results I am very excited to use this supplement and see what happens. The hardest part I think will be consuming 91 fl.oz of water. I have a small build (5'4) I just think that is a lot of fluid to consume but I'll follow the rules. Also i have had zero food cravings all day which is great, of course I did eat though. I will be walking 2 miles a day as exercise. Anyway, great topic, great comments. Thanks!
  • deb2799
    deb2799 Posts: 45
    Options
    Ive been taking it and love it
  • kathyhutcherson
    Options
    bump
  • sebesugawa
    Options
    I just started taking OEP 4 days ago. I have both anxiety and depression and am on antidepressants. Has anyone else on antidepressants taken OEP? What were the side effects? AKA how does OEP and antidepressants interact? I already know I'm supposed to consult my physician and most people say don't take it with antidepressants but WHY?
  • fit40fine
    Options
    hello do the Oxy Elite really work? are they bad for you?
  • fit40fine
    Options
    did they work?