Any P90X people starting a new round soon?

Options
Hi guys.

I am looking for people who will be starting a new round within one of the next few days.

I'd like to start a group (need to invite 3 users before I can start it), where we could post daily workout and nutrition info.

I am paleo-inspired and will be subbing some of the cardio with running. Other than that, I am going by the book.

Replies

• dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm starting up with my Challenge Group on June 4! Tried P90X many many times before, but have yet to stick to the full 90 days. Hopefully my group will keep me on track this time!
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    I have 3 and a half weeks left on p90x then Ill be doing a running hybrid. Resistance as usual but running on cardio days and long run on yoga days.
  • AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm only on week 4 but would love to join a group!
  • jmdax
    jmdax Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just finished P90X this past week. Lost 23 lbs and a number of inches. Didn't take any measurements, but my 34W jeans are too big on my now. Also built strength and improved muscle tone. The program is not easy, but it does as advertised even though I don't look like any of the guys in the informercial. :)

I want to lose another 15-20 lbs so I'm starting a P90X/Insanity Hybrid program on Monday.
  • mfpmag
    mfpmag Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi guys.

I am looking for people who will be starting a new round within one of the next few days.

I'd like to start a group (need to invite 3 users before I can start it), where we could post daily workout and nutrition info.

I am paleo-inspired and will be subbing some of the cardio with running. Other than that, I am going by the book.

Me please! I started today, but it was so pathetic that I think I'll be repeating Day 1 a couple more times...
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 and I would love to join a group!!!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I just started my second round of p90x. I will be doing HIIT on Plyo and Kenpo days but will be doing all the strength training workouts.
  • pennypistol
    pennypistol Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i'm almost done with week 1 but would love to join another group. especially more with the nutrition guide. level 1 phase 1... i'm also on face book and the BB website. trying to lose about 25 lbs. !
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    my round 2 starts monday.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity ATM, I'm still on week 2.. so Maybe after I'm done I can do the P90X bcoz I have the videos already
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    P90x/Insanity hybrid tomorrow(5/28)..I'm staring week 5 of Insanity and throwing in P90x 3 days a week
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Im starting again tomorrow! I started last week but lost tv access!
    BTW i am unable to do half the moves but i do the closest to the move as possible and i may be weak but i still go til fail!
    I have to say i love it, however yoga sucks!
    All i can say is as i progress i will progress!
  • Zbigniew1
    Zbigniew1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If anyone else is interested, I have created the group "P90 X Starting Monday May 28th 2012".
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I'd like to stick to the Lean program for the whole 90 days....