Busy mama looking for support and encouragement

Options
Looking to add some "friends" for mutual motivation, encouragement, advice, recipe exchanging, accountability, etc. Please feel free to add me, we can help each other:)

Replies

• Busymomo5
    Busymomo5 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just sent you a friend request. I'm a 44, stay at home of five children, ages 6-17. I have been married for 20 years. It's time for me to get my health back and feel good about how I look. I have been in and out of Weight Watchers but never connect with the other members because I've had kids with me. I'm hoping to find success through MFP with online support.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. I will be 41 in July, mother of 3, working on my Masters degree in education. I have lost 12 lbs in about 8 weeks and have 70 to go.
  • naerae84
    naerae84 Posts: 12
    Options
    Im a mum of 2, trying hard to get back to my old body back
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also a busy mom looking for support and encouragement as I go through this journey of getting fit.
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hey heavanandhell, I just sent you a friend request too :) I'm mum to two preschoolers and work part time.
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I'm a stay at home mum to my 17 month old while OH is off being superman. Feel free to add. I'm all for swapping recipies I love cooking :)
  • mariejay_s
    mariejay_s Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a busy mom of 15 weeks old baby, working full time 5days a week, hoping to get back in shape, feel free to add me up
  • eastcoastbody
    Options
    Hi I will lige to help motivate and support anybody!
    I'm also a single mom/dad. my kids are now almost 18 & 17 and since my divorce from a rather abusive relationship, i started to workout and get healthy. i stopped eating meat and couldnt get enough books/information on anything thay was spiritual, healthy , fitness,esoteric etc. ive always struggled as my ex not only became a dead beat but dropped off the planet fr his 2 beautiful children. i guess i was lucky because it made me stronger and find my passion in fitness lifestyle consulting. Not too mention i was able to be selfish and have the kids all too myself and watch them grow up. weve struggled livong at my moms in one room for many years, below poverty status and on welfare.
    I reallt cant believe when i look back 12 years ago how much I have made my body stronger and able to keep a positive outlook in spite of a traumatic past. yet, fitness & health saved my life. It gve me a real passion and i have since become a massage therapist, personal trainer/instructor and just last year i completed a 2 year degree in physical therapy assistant.
    therapy.
    I just joined fitness pal for 2 reasons. first, i want to prove to my clients that having realistic goals, recording, motivation and support is ESSENTIAL FOR LONG LONG TERM SUCCESS! And what bettet way than practice whay you preach. 2ndly I'm here to step out of my own comfort zone and get in competetion shape. i saw a poster on the wall at the gym last week for one and i said the hell dont i get it a try. I'm just as good as anybody else. And then i realized how much i have healed and how many women outout there i might be able to reach and help along the way. Isnt that part of life, giving back what you recieved.,
    so I'm just learning how to use this app and go online. I'm using from my phone which probably makes it look like i cant spell either b/c i cant see the whole screen! But please send me a request. our goals may be different but then again arent we do differ as individuals who can join forces and have a higher success attaining our goals!
    Enjoy your Sunday...I'm headed to the gym,;)
  • eastcoastbody
    Options
    Teri
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    Hey I'm a new mom of a six week old baby boy, going back to work soon as well as upgrading some school and doing university in January. On top of that I'm looking for a place for me and my lil one to move in to. So I'd say I'm busy :) just tryin to stay healthy and active as I find that helps me cope with stress and keep me on track and eating when I get busy! :) feel free to add me
  • AryVally
    AryVally Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm an italian mom of a year old child.
    I'm also working 5 days in a week and when I return at home I have to work for the house.
    I want loose mi pregnancy weight, but i havent the time to go at gym
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a busy mom of a 17 year old, taking care of everyone other than self. So now deciding its time to get a grip on my on health. Looking for friends to support and encourage as well. new to this site and trying to figure out how to download a photo. May need to get help from my 17 yr old. :) ! But please send me a request ...