girl pushups to strong woman pushups in 33days

Options
Hi! would you like some extra support and daily motivaion? I have started a facebook group just for us gals to share recipes, motivation, to challenge each other and hold each other accountable! We are starting a 33day challenge starting May 29 and ending July 1, many of us have the goal to be able to do 20"real" pushups and was wonder if anyone would like to join us daily??? We will be also be doing the girl pushup to strong woman pushup or bust plan so that at the end we will all kill those pushups!!!

Replies

• heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I"m in. I hope I'm ready for the challenge. I've been working my way up on Girl PUs, thinking that at 100 I'd transition. I'm only at 25! But, I'm still down for the challenge. :) What's the FB page?
  • sarlil
    sarlil Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im in, always wanted to be able to do proper push ups but always seem to end up doing them the girlie way
  • linlee61
    linlee61 Posts: 14
    Options
    Is it only going to be on facebook I don't have facebook..
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I can kind of do strong woman pushups but I can't go as deep as I'm supposed to...I definitely need to work on this!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    A friend shared this site with me a few months ago. Take a look at it gives a method on how to improve your push-ups for various fitness levels http://hundredpushups.com/
  • jamesja1
    jamesja1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ...im in!!!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Sounds good....whats the facebook page? I really struggle with push ups. I'd really like to overcome this!
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    am in! what is the fb pg?
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I find this a bit offensive. "girl push ups"? I may never do a "real push up" due to wrist injuries but. I don't think thy makes my "girl push ups" any less meaningful. A push up is a push up.
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    A friend shared this site with me a few months ago. Take a look at it gives a method on how to improve your push-ups for various fitness levels http://hundredpushups.com/

Thank you! I'm bookmarking this site and downloading the app!
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hay the fb group page is stronger we stand together if any of you would like to join!
  • zappatdog
    Options
    Thanks for the interest also you can just message me and i will give you my name on facebook if you friend me i can add you that way too:) It is a great goup of ladies would lov to have you join! Like i said the fb group name is stronger we stand together
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I friended you :-)

I probably wont' ever be able to do regular pushups... can I still join ? :-)
  • zappatdog
    Options
    of course the group is just for us ladies to share recipes, motivation, to challenge and hold each other accountable and would love all the help and support in this path to healthy as i can get!!!!
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I cannot even do ten proper push ups btw lol
  • zappatdog
    Options
    we have got this i put together a pushup schedule so we will kill the challenge at the end of the 33day, and the arms they will look fab!!!