Any thigh progress pics?

Options
osualex
osualex Posts: 409 Member
i always see people posting about belly/flat stomach pics, but I haven't seen too many thigh posts! I have huge thunder thighs that refuse to shrink and make wearing jeans without a belt downright impossible. I do squats, I do lunges...I know I can't spot reduce but there has to be something that works.

Dammit, I just want to wear shorts for once!

Replies

• osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Aww am I the only one cursed with tree trunk thighs?
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well I have big thighs but I try not to be too negative about them. They re part of my body for good or for I'll and I need to learn to accept them no matter what the shape. I still have another 30kg to lose so hopefully they'll get smaller.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    this is a strange one! when I started, I took thigh measurements around flabbiest part because that's one thing I couldn't suck in and get a skewed reading. they're still HUGE and look horrible in the mirror (full frontal view) but when I caught a glimpse of myself from the side I look almost tiny now. it's really strange but I'm readjusting my thinking toward the mirror and pics too. I wish I'd taken better measurements when I started a year ago.... but I didn't because I didn't think this diet thing would work at all who knew?
  • dawnh1968
    dawnh1968 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Watching this post with interest.

I am very pear shaped.
    Have lost 16lb so far but most seems to be from waist up so makes my shape even more obvious.

Would love to wear shorts but really cant ever see me doing so.
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Aww am I the only one cursed with tree trunk thighs?
    No!
    <