Options
    You look fantastic! :)
  • Frantastic5685
    Options
    wow, you look amazing!!! w00t!
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Snap on the 114 lbs (though I have another 80 or more to go). Great job, you look really well. Very well done to you.
  • WandaJean1564
    WandaJean1564 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...congrats on your success:)
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and it is an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing! You are very beautiful.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look great well done :happy: :drinker:
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    You're such an inspiration!! Congrats on the weight loss journey, you look fantastic! Thanks for posting up the useful links & your blog (which has some mighty tasty recipes that I'm going to have to try out~!)

You are welcome! Let me know how the recipes turn out if you try any of them! :]
  • Marni183
    Marni183 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • taslytoo
    taslytoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go Nicole! I just joined MFP today and the YMCA almost 2 weeks ago. I look forward to sharing my pictures one day. I checked out your blog and read your story, thanks for the inspiration and your willingness to share your story!
  • lettieslosin
    Options
    Just when I feel like giving up, your story pops up! This is so motivating I can't even describe it in words! :) You look AMAZING!!!
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    This is why I love the success stories.
    You look awesooome!
  • bford472
    bford472 Posts: 1
    Options
    this is veryyyy inspiring!
  • rockerfeller505
    Options
    Wow, I am really impressed! That must have taken some hard work and determination, both of which I find very inspiring! I gotta ask you a question though.... I am currently 210lbs and find it excruciating to wear heels of any kind for more than an hour. Its really kinda sad because I love shoes and can't wear most of the shoes I fall in love with. Did you ever have that kind of problem? If so, did losing the pounds allow you to rock those awesome kicks in you're picture?? :) I hope someday my fiance and family can see me in such lovely shoes. :)
  • nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Wow, I am really impressed! That must have taken some hard work and determination, both of which I find very inspiring! I gotta ask you a question though.... I am currently 210lbs and find it excruciating to wear heels of any kind for more than an hour. Its really kinda sad because I love shoes and can't wear most of the shoes I fall in love with. Did you ever have that kind of problem? If so, did losing the pounds allow you to rock those awesome kicks in you're picture?? :) I hope someday my fiance and family can see me in such lovely shoes. :)
    When I was above 200 it definitely hurt my feet to wear heels. I'm assuming it was due to all the weight being put on my feet. Now that I am smaller it is easier! I can wear up to 5.5 inch shoes (like the ones in my pic) without my feet hurting! I know what you are saying. I LOVE heels and live in them seeing as I am only 5'1. It should get easier for you!
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow - thats amazing, congratulations
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Awesome Transformation..

rockxi.jpg
  • cmbalint
    cmbalint Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing Im going to read your blog for motivation.
  • EmilyMarieMo
    EmilyMarieMo Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So great!!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Dude, you totally smashed it! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!