114lbs lost! :]

Options
1235»

Replies

• nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Thank you all! Your words inspire me to keep it up. :]
    You are my hero and inspiration. How tall are you? I weigh about your starting weight and I'm 4'11. I would like to be about your current weight someday. I just started the life change. I'm into it two weeks tomorrow.

I am 5'1. So you are just 2 inches shorter!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You are simply incredible!! Kudos to you for making the decision to live a healthy life! :flowerforyou:
  • jade1960
    jade1960 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!::happy:
  • LovinMyGirls218
    Options
    Amazing!! I checked out your blog and have bookmarked it so I can read everything! My goal is to lose 80lbs and it seems so impossible...but you did it and that is so inspiring...
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Amazing!! I checked out your blog and have bookmarked it so I can read everything! My goal is to lose 80lbs and it seems so impossible...but you did it and that is so inspiring...

You can do it! Just stay motivated and keep pushing forward!
  • rockerfeller505
    Options
    Thanks for replying! Definitely another thing to add to my list of reasons to get in shape :) Maybe I'll buy a sexy pair just to keep on my shelf as a reminder to keep going.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Awesome work girly!xx
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss and ability to maintain it...you are definitely an inspiration!
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    My face just went :noway: Amazing!
  • MouseFood
    MouseFood Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :) That is so inspiring!
  • dollaqie
    dollaqie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    OMW.......................just when I thought I am not going to make this journey, you made my day...............you look amazing, well done!!! I think to lose weight and transform yourself to healthier living must be one of the difficult thing to do!!!!! WELL DONE!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Thanks for replying! Definitely another thing to add to my list of reasons to get in shape :) Maybe I'll buy a sexy pair just to keep on my shelf as a reminder to keep going.

Sounds like a good idea to me! :] Motivation is always helpful!
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    wow that's one of the best before and after pics I've seen, well done!!
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    you look freaking amazing!! good job :)
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :] All of your comments just motivate me to keep moving forward!
  • kanne2
    kanne2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an inspiration you are!!
  • nicholebean
    Options
    Thank you! :]
  • skksp
    skksp Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats! Way to take charge of your life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!