My 5 day challenge!!

So... After attempting to stick to a "clean" diet the last 6 months, I realized I do more "cheating" than I should be doing! Its almost everyday now... I use to only cheat once a week but its turning into everyday. I am sick of it and need to do something about this. I am very mad at myself and have been stuggling to reach my weight loss goal. 10 lbs to loose!!

Here is my challenge: 5 days straight with absolutely NO cheating. From there, I will extend my goal but 5 days doesnt seem so bad when you are trying to get back into it!!

All lean meats, salad, fish, fresh fruit, old fashion oats, eggs... etc. Whos with me???

p.s. LOTS of WATER!

Replies

• ildiko4
    ildiko4 Posts: 3 Member
    Let's do it!! I'm back to fitness pal after being off for awhile. :flowerforyou:
  • nreamon
    nreamon Posts: 46 Member
    Perfect!! Starts Tomorrow morning bright and early :happy:

I usually do about 1300 calories a day due to my height/weight but I can give you a list of foods I follow for my meals if you want! Let me know and Ill send a message.

LETS DO THIS! hehe
  • sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 136 Member
    Okay I'm in, I too have been on this last 10 lbs. Forever and ready to stop the cheating. I workout so hard and love my sports than I'm cheating with food Wth. Just get it done already.
  • nreamon
    Awesome, we can do this. Once we get past this first 5 days, it should be MUCH easier to stick to. Its so great having people in it together.
    Heres what I have put together for my meals so far; I'll take any additional ideas or suggestions because I was getting very bored with these!
    breakfast choices or both:
    old fashion oatmeal
    Eggs (1 whole and 2 whites)

Lunch choices:
    Lean meat such as chicken, turkey burger, cube steak, or fish
    cottage cheese - high in protein
    veggies

dinner choices: ( I use garlic pepper and worstershire sauce for seasonings most of the time.. low in sodium)
    (same as lunch for meat/fish)
    salad using fresh spinach, veggies, balsamic vinegarette, and extra virgin olive oil
    steamed veggies

Snacks:
    fruit (be careful with the fruit sugars...
    Greek yogurt
    protein bar for cravings
    a few wheat thins or whole grain crackers

let me know your thoughts! =)
  • sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 136 Member
    I'm getting up early for boot camp so I will be having a protein shake made with unsweetened almond breeze. After my workout. I'm going to do my best to stay away from sugar, fruit and a lot of carbs (bread and potato)
    So I will be doing a bunch of green tea, what are your thoughts on coffee with stevia? :wink:
  • nreamon
    If you need your coffee, I would say use stevia for a sweentener! It's probably one of the best ones to use. I know that its used in some homemade protein bars/etc. How are you doing with dieting?? I have been trying to stay strong! =)