Zero Calorie Beverages

Options
reneeileen
reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
I drink multiple zero calorie beverages a day, 3-4 cups of brewed herbal tea and sometimes a diet coke or something similar, but I don't log it.

Do you log zero calorie beverages? If you do, what's the benefit to it?

Replies

• anewme1202
    anewme1202 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I drink the 0 calorie sparkling water - every so often and coffee, but I log ONLY my water - plain old water.
    That's just me though so I make sure I'm getting at least 8 glasses of water a day, if I have one of those other bevvies, than it's a bonus but I don't log it.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I drink multiple zero calorie beverages a day, 3-4 cups of brewed herbal tea and sometimes a diet coke or something similar, but I don't log it.

Do you log zero calorie beverages? If you do, what's the benefit to it?

i don't.
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    No, I don't log them.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I log them IN the food section because they often have sodium in them. I also like to track my intake because I do not like to drink them too much. I do NOT log them as water down below though. :)
  • wendyjo3
    wendyjo3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Unless they have other things (like sodium), I don't either.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I do, not necessarily for the sake of calories but to be more aware of what I can improve on - such as if I was to drink a few cans of zero cal pop a day (hardly drink any pop at all anymore, used to drink a few cans a week in high school a little over 6 years ago)
  • reneeileen
    reneeileen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I only log water as my water intake. I guess that sodium argument is a good reason to track the diet coke when I have it because I do track sodium.