Here I go again

Options
So Im 22 (a/o Nov 1) and have been struggling with my weight my whole life but since Ive had my beautiful son its been even more of a struggle... but that was 2 years ago!!
Me and my fiance were supposed to get married next month (Nov 28th) but I cancelled it and changed it to April 17th of next year in hopes that I will lose 65 lbs!!! Which seems like impossible..!?!? but even 20 lbs lost would make me grateful. I just wanna look and feel good.

Its hard for me to stay motivated and keep up with these things and I hope and pray this time it will be different because I really want (and need) this!

I was addicted to sodas but I havent drank one in 2 weeks!! im still relapsing lol..
Its hard but I am gonna try my hardest this time because I actually am working towards a great life.
=LESS STRESS, MORE MOTIVATION!

Wish me luck!! =]
And Good luck to yall!
-Tab

Replies

• batgirl79
    Options
    Hiya!!

Good luck miss, I have been trying over 3 years to get myself organised and lose weight but always some excuse to eat more... exercise less... but enough excuses time to get on with the plan!!

T
  • tabbi187
    Options
    Absolutely.. Its time for no more excuses and time to just do it. Life is too short to be overweight. =]
    I figured out that if I lose 2.5 lbs a week by dieting and exercizing than I will lose my 65lb goal by my wedding date.
    That doesnt seem to hard!!
    6 months and 4 days 2 go till Im 140! =] (and get married)