Advocare Products

Options
Hey guys! I just recently starting using some Advocare supplements and I was wondering who else out there has or is currently using their products as well. Let me know how they have worked for you and everything youve tried!

Replies

• jewelzjulie
    jewelzjulie Posts: 14
    Options
    im starting the 24 day challenge tomo...
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 24 of the 24 day challenge for me. I am not impressed with the products (other than the meal replacement shakes which i love having for breakfast every morning. I have lost about 8 or 9 lbs in the 24 days but I have also been doing INSANITY. I honestly think insanity has given me for results than advocare?? I'll weigh and measure on Wed morning and let you know my final 24 day results.
  • jewelzjulie
    jewelzjulie Posts: 14
    Options
    I am on day 6 and lost 4 pounds with NO exercise....i believe it does flush out your system and prepare you to eat right.
  • MelanieLeanne
    Options
    I am taking coreplex, carb ease, spark, & catalyst! I see a major difference in my body. The catalyst helped me become more toned by losing fat & preserving my lean muscle & I take spark every morning to wake up! I love advocare!
  • LaceyCwell
    LaceyCwell Posts: 45
    Options
    I am taking coreplex, carb ease, spark, & catalyst! I see a major difference in my body. The catalyst helped me become more toned by losing fat & preserving my lean muscle & I take spark every morning to wake up! I love advocare!

When do you take each supplement? I usually take the catalyst right before my workout and also the spark before my workout too.