Need a good recipe

Options
mbb8682
mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
I need a good recipe fpr pork chops......

Replies

• willyv
    willyv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There is a great dry rub you can get in Michigan called "Lysander's for Pork". It is really good and is a great rub for ribs and chops. Maybe you can get it online.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hmm i haven't done this in a while and dunno the nutrition info for it...but here goes.....

i just clean the chops and add mustard and natural honey (syrup will do if u dont have) to taste. they can have as much or as little as u'd like.

toss em around and let soak for a few mins. cook on a pot/pan and there u have it!

simple, and i love the taste.

serve with brown rice and steamed veggies maybe? good luck!
  • mbb8682
    Options
    Thank you that sounds great.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great lemme know how it turns out
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Lawry's makes a marinade that's spicy & good for pork chops. We grill them with a pineapple slice & serve with rice.
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    here's a really yummy, easy one

Finger licken pork chops

5-6 pork chops
    1 can chicken and rice soup (I use healthy request)
    1 tsp dry mustard
    1/2 c. flour
    1 tbsp. garlic salt
    2 tbsp. olive oil

Mix flour, mustard and garlic salt on plate. Press pork chops in flour and garlic mixture to coat. Heat oil until hot on skillet. Sear pork chops until slightly browned. Do not cook too long, just sear them.
    Place pork chops in crock pot and pour chicken and rice soup over them. Don't add water. Slow cook, covered on low setting for 6-8 hours. After 3-4 hours, turn them over. Guaranteed the best you've ever had pork chops.
  • mbb8682
    Options
    valerie do you know the calories by chance?
  • valerie521
    valerie521 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i dont know the calories -- i usually calculate on this recipe based on what i'm using
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    Easy baking recipe for pork chops.

Need:
    Roasting bag
    1/4 flour
    1 Can of Cream of Mushroom
    1 can of mushrooms (you can leave out, my bunch LOVES mushrooms)
    Pack of pork chops
    1 sliced onion
    1 1/2 cup of water
    Seasons - salt, pepper to your taste

I mix flour, soup, mushrooms, water, seasons and onions in a mixing bowl. I add pork chops to mixture (i use only boneless). Pour into roasting bag and bake for about 30 minutes on 350.

Don't know the calories. I just add up the total of ingredients and divide by how many servings I can make out of it, such as if I have 6 pork chops or 8 pork chops.