Slim in 6

Options
rcbeck99
rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
I'm looking for other people that have done the Slim in 6 video. I've been using it but the only part I've done so far is the Start it Up. At what point do I move on to the next one or am I supposed to be doing them all every time I work out? Thanks!

Replies

• Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's been so long since I've done it but I think you're to do 4 days to a week of SIU, then two weeks RIU, then the last 3 weeks BIU...

Beachbody also has a SI6 forum. www.beachbody.com
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for other people that have done the Slim in 6 video. I've been using it but the only part I've done so far is the Start it Up. At what point do I move on to the next one or am I supposed to be doing them all every time I work out? Thanks!

Had a quick read up on it and you do a week of SIU, 2 weeks of RIU and 3 weeks of BIU i believe! Definitely not designed to be done all at once as its a hour for each workout!
  • sapphireblu64
    Options
    I have been doing slim in 6 off and on. You start with 3 days start it up, 1 1/2 weeks ramp it up then burn it up for next 4 weeks there after. I have something going on with my knee right now so im not able to do any workouts with the knees involved.. I was in the middle of ramp it up. Hope this helps.
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    What does the diet plan involve?
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    3 days on SIU, then move on to RIU for the rest of that week and two more after that. Then BIU for the last three weeks.
  • rcbeck99
    rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!