Goal Weight Incentives?

Options
Will_Thrust_For_Candy
Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
Hello all!

So I am anticipating being at my goal weight by about October this year.....I only have about 16lbs to go so who knows, it might be before :)

Anyway, one thing I have always wanted to do is a photo shoot so I decided that a photo shoot will be my reward to myself for hitting my goal weight.

Do any of you have rewards or incentives for when you achieve your goal?

Replies

• acman145acp
    acman145acp Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I decided to do what i enjoy again once i lost 60lbs........ i thought i should be rewarded.

d4e2808f.jpg

ad1ee4a5.jpg
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    i plan on going to the beach with some friends and lay around in a bikini and enjoy the sun for a day. without the baby.
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My incentive is my 25 year high school reunion. I'm finally at the weight I was in high school but I want to be at least 20 lbs less. I have two months until the reunion. The last time some of them saw me was when I was 100 lbs more. I'm really excited to go to this one.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Cute clothes. :smile: I love clothes and the more I follow fashion blogs, the more I can't wait to look good in cute clothes!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Buy myself a new bathingsuit for a cruise my husband and I will be going to in September :-)
  • mrsejennings
    mrsejennings Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    **High School Reunion!** Me too - Mine is 10 though. I have 10 more lbs to go before my "goal weight" and the weight I was when I graduated - Yet, I am no where as lean as I was then - But I am hopeful to wear a blackdress, which has a open back.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I plan on going on an extended vacation when I get to my goal weight. And, of course, a new wardrobe will be in order!
  • rubixcyoob
    rubixcyoob Posts: 395
    Options
    Even though my wedding won't be for quite some time away (2 years at most) - wedding dress shopping! I'm also secretly hoping that if I fall in love with a dress, or just like a cut/style on me then I will have a continued incentive to not put weight on otherwise the dress won't fit.

Confidence is also an incentive. Not as big as my dress though.
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Looking better, feeling better, some new clothes that will fit well, and looking sexy for my beautiful wife. Eventually, sky diving and another white water rafting trip will come into play.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Wow so many great incentives to keep us all going! What fantastic ideas.....we will all get there!

I'm not gonna lie....by time I get to my goal weight it will be close to 80lbs lost. The thing I'm most looking forward to is putting my photo shoot pics up on my Facebook with a caption that says "If I wasn't good enough for you before, I sure as he!! am too good for you now!" lol (I've been single for quite some time and I won't lie, I think my weight was a reason why many men didn't want to pursue relationships.....although with that being said I did turn down some too lol)

I know it's petty but hey, if it keeps me tracking and busting my butt then whatever! lol
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely getting budoir photos done. Cause, well, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
  • Dot2Dots
    Dot2Dots Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My hubby is treating me to a vacation to Cabo when I lose 25 lbs.! Now, that is a great incentive !!!
  • mmbax06
    mmbax06 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I get a brand new wardrobe!
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    Skinny Jeans were my incentive, until I tried a pair on the other day. Sad news, my calves are just too big for them. They fit everywhere else and looked good. But when my daughter said it looked like I had tennis balls stuffed up the pant legs, I knew they would never work. Oh well, not the biggest loss in my life. I guess I'll just have to find a killer pair of heels and dress to show them off!!
  • heatherterp
    heatherterp Posts: 239
    Options
    I have set mini goals with rewards at big stops along the way. ONEderland is skydiving for me and my husband. (less than 10 pounds) then my next goal is 100 pounds lost by 1 year of tarting this journey. Not sure what I will do, but that mile stone must be marked. Maybe a banana split :) I joke!!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo, it's already drawn. A new wardrobe, in a single digit size. A healthy body and a huge smile on my face. Confidence. Ambition.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Ah yes a couple new tattoo's are on my list too! It's something I've been putting off but I think that having a kick butt body to show them off will be even better :)

And a new wardrobe for sure! Although I have to say that this whole losing weight thing has proven to be very expensive in the clothing department already.....but I'm definitely not complaining lol

Geez.....I guess I should start saving my money now for all that I have planned to reward myself lol