Hello All

Options
I am going to need everyones help here...I have tried to do this on my own and it just doesn't work. So I am going to look to you guys to help me out and get me on track again. Look forward to hearing what everyone has to say. ~Lisa

Replies

• phatfadi
    Options
    I am going to need everyones help here...I have tried to do this on my own and it just doesn't work. So I am going to look to you guys to help me out and get me on track again. Look forward to hearing what everyone has to say. ~Lisa
  • ducky5m48
    ducky5m48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hello!
    i'm like you n have tried tons of other things tht have worked for awhile n then i just kina got bored with n quit. but this is like a whole new life for me. It is easy to stick with and it really works!! the support here is great. if u need encouragement it is also helpful to me to read the receant posts other ppl have wrote.

good luck!!!! :)
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    i'm the same....tried many "diets" and failed. i long to be skinny.....and i have set my mind succeed this time. we can do this.

:heart:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to an awesome sight for help. We all are nice, supportive and full of all kinds of knowledge and questions! I wish you success!