Hi! I'm new

Options
Hey everyone, my name's Sarah.

I'm just starting this today. I met a girl last night that said she lost like 50 lbs using this site along with diet and exercise. Ive been looking for something to try. I would like to lose ~ 60 lbs.

This site seems great so far and I love that theres an app on my phone for it, that will help a lot.

Anyone in the Chicago area looking for a weight loss buddy? Someone to work out with? etc? Let me know!

Replies

• Kellysmom78
    Kellysmom78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

Nice to have you on board! Wishing you great success with your weight loss. I'm not in Chicago, but if you would like you can add me as a friend. We all need encouragement from time to time and there are plenty here willing to help.

Sherry
  • jenvrmr
    jenvrmr Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey Sarah, I'm Jenny. I also have about 60lbs to lose. I'm pregnant right now, but I due any day now. I set up myfitnesspal so that I can jump in as soon as possible after our daughter gets here. I've gained about 30lbs during the pregnancy and was originally 30-35lbs overweight to begin with. I hoping to lose the pregnancy weight and an additional 10lbs by Christmas so that I'm at the weight I was when we got married. Even though my husband is always telling me that he loves me just the way I am, I think he deserves more than what I am right now. I think he deserves a smoking hot wife, and I can't wait to give that to him. Add me so we can support each other on this weight loss journey.

PS: I'm living in KY right now so it would be hard to work out together, but if you want we can help hold each other accountable.
  • Lukazetta
    Lukazetta Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi. Not in Chicago area but feel free to add me! I'm down 27 and would love to drop another 25! You'll love this site! Best of luck!