Newbie and hoping to gain support and new friends... :)

Options
I have 60-70lbs to lose and looking for motivation, support, suggestions, well pretty much anything to get me on the right track to shedding this weight, hopefully for the last time!

Would love to hear from you and add you as my network of friends!

Danita

Replies

• 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I need more friends :D
  • dot1212
    dot1212 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You could add me if you would like. I am older than you but would do my best to encourage you to succeed.
  • tamicando
    tamicando Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me as your friend, extra support is so awesome :smile:
  • BlowYourMind
    BlowYourMind Posts: 162
    Options
    :) I'm your friend!
  • Georgixxx
    Georgixxx Posts: 2
    Options
    Heyy, me too. I've just joined up today xx :)
  • habu68123
    habu68123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie also and looking for support / friends to share this with. I have about 40 pounds to lose but I'm breaking it into 2 sections and just working on the first 20 right now. If I can do that and maintain for awhile, I'll try for the next 20. After about 10 years of losing and gaining the same 30 pounds about 5 times I'm always looking for new tips.
  • rcbeck99
    rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am willing to accept new friends who are good with exchanging support. All the best to you on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • timorm
    timorm Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi danitagal you can add me if you like :happy:
  • sherigloeckler
    Options
    Hi Danita

I know exactly what you are going through. Losing weight is so hard and having friends that can relate sure does help.

Sheri
  • Georgixxx
    Georgixxx Posts: 2
    Options
    Well, with me I'm terrible about losing weight. Some days I'll get up and be really determined to start dieting but by the next day I'm binge eating on crisps and chocolate. So I find it's easier to start by suplimenting some of your foods like crisps can be an apple and chocolate can be a bowl of cerial. Also drink a load of water because most of the time you think your hungry your just thirsy :) hope that helps xxx :)
  • Debrann310
    Debrann310 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am new here also and want to get new friends and support.
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I'm also fairly new and looking for friends and support. I'm looking to lose around 40-45, but I'm focusing more on the BMI range and my fitness level/how I feel than a number on the scale.
  • lisalu1202
    lisalu1202 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like :)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi Danita - first of all may i say 'welcome' and secondly you will never regret coming to mfp - there is great support and encouragement to be found here, use it in the right way and you will make a great success of your goal to become a healthier slimmer fitter you :)
    I will always accept new friends and will try to encourage - i do my best to look at all my friends diaries daily and make any suggestions of things that i think might be lacking etc. That is one thing i would encourage you to do if you possibly can - make your diary open so that people can view it and offer constructive suggestions. i wish you every success and remember - the journey is as important as the destination ;p)
  • bassman92
    bassman92 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Ditto to the guy above...add me if you like.
  • purple2009
    purple2009 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I am a newbie here too. Hoping to lose the same amount you are gearing towards!! What are you doing to lose the weight? Add me to your list.
  • Cresentsharps
    Cresentsharps Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    new friends are always welcome ^.^
  • Apand
    Apand Posts: 5
    Options
    Of course! :3 Let's be friends :D
  • 1ViciousCutie
    Options
    Hello Everyone new to MFP. Trying to lose 67lbs. Feel free to add me :)