Yea for me!!

Options
I am so freaking excited I cant stand it. I finally managed to scrap up enough money to join Curves. I worked out with my friend last night and I cant say it is totally for me. However this is a temporary fix to me having to walk the streets at night since I dont get to workout until after 8pm. Because my hubby to be is in the union we actually get a very discounted price to the YMCA. Unfortunately I have to wait until the paperwork is completed which can take up to a month or so.
But I just wanted to share with you guys that I can finally stop be so scared working out in the darkness!!! Not to mention I will finally have some consistency in my workouts and not look like a fool trying new things all the time because I cannot come up with an actually routine to work all parts of my body!! Creativity was never my strong suit!!:tongue:

Replies

• scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    I am so freaking excited I cant stand it. I finally managed to scrap up enough money to join Curves. I worked out with my friend last night and I cant say it is totally for me. However this is a temporary fix to me having to walk the streets at night since I dont get to workout until after 8pm. Because my hubby to be is in the union we actually get a very discounted price to the YMCA. Unfortunately I have to wait until the paperwork is completed which can take up to a month or so.
    But I just wanted to share with you guys that I can finally stop be so scared working out in the darkness!!! Not to mention I will finally have some consistency in my workouts and not look like a fool trying new things all the time because I cannot come up with an actually routine to work all parts of my body!! Creativity was never my strong suit!!:tongue:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! Hope you enjoy it.:flowerforyou: