Eat All Calories?

Options
My diary warned me I ate to few calories one day. I just was not hungry. Does this really hurt you if you miss some food??:devil:

Replies

• luchien
    luchien Posts: 15
    Options
    I was under calories 5 days in a row... and it notified my friends I was under calories and to remind me! So my friend did just that lol. I don't see it as a huge problem, sometimes I am under only 50 or 100. If I am full I'm full... not making myself eat something just because it gives me a warning. I'm sure its not good to always be under, as this can cause your body to go into starvation mode but here and there no big deal :)
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    10159095.jpg
  • ksstei
    ksstei Posts: 13
    Options
    My diary is telling me that I am eating too few calories - I need to know foods that are high in calories and yet low in protein, as I am medically unable to work out yet. Any and all suggestions welcomed!:smile:
  • kparks2
    kparks2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Depends on how huge the deficit/ Remember that if you eat way too few cals then your body will go into "starvation mode" and it will tell itself to not burn any fat or lose weight then you will plateau. Try to eat close to your net cals for the day mostly
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    10159095.jpg

JY.gif
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My diary is telling me that I am eating too few calories - I need to know foods that are high in calories and yet low in protein, as I am medically unable to work out yet. Any and all suggestions welcomed!:smile:

you need to eat protein even if you arent working out!!!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    It's not bad for you at all, if you don't mind slowing your metabolism, losing muscle and under feeding your body
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    One day? don't worry about it. Don't make it a lifestyle. A couple of months ago, I even had a day where I ate nothing. (Oral surgery) and not a great deal for 2-3 days thereafter. But it is certainly not my lifestyle.
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    10159095.jpg

JY.gif

thth523427376_l1.gif
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    10159095.jpg

JY.gif

thth523427376_l1.gif

now now... don't be mean
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My philosophy: Hungry? Eat. Not hungry? Don't eat. I really try not to eat when I'm not hungry.

That was my fault before this whole thing. I ate whenever the heck I felt like it. Being under doesn't bother me at all. Obviously, my ultimate goal is 1200 calories, but that doesn't always happen. I get my food habits from my mother. My mother seriously only has 2 meals a day. Dinner and dessert. I want to break that, but it's hard.
  • Peap2012
    Peap2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes, I get that note too about being under the 1200 calories. Also, when I try to get close to the allotted number of calories, I get the message that I will weigh whatever in 5 weeks and that number is always higher if I try to stay close to 1200 calories. Why would I want to go up in weight??? I guess I am missing something with this program.