What do you guys think of the 30 day shred!

I'm contemplating doing the 30 day shred and thought I'd ask if it's any good first!
Would love your opinions guys! :D x

Replies

• dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    DO IT :) I loved it almost done (day 28 for me) made a huge difference, You are welcome to add and see my before and progress pics..
  • Okay thanks! I've been reading up on it and I haven't heard a bad word against it! I'm going to start tomorrow! Excited now!
  • gotchakatja
    gotchakatja Posts: 44 Member
    I'm on day five or six right now and my endurance is already so much better. I'm super excited to see how I feel at the end of it. And I agree with you, I've only ever heard good things about it. :D
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Give it a try! It's a pretty good program in my opinion and I don't much care for Jillian Michaels. I did it and now use it as a filler workout when I can't get to the gym. It'll definitely make you sweat.
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    I started it and did it for 2 days. I was miserably sore for 2 days after that, even. However, life got in the way with the end of school, crafts I had to get done for gifts, etc. so I had to stop doing it. I haven't had time to do any workout in a couple weeks. However, on Tuesday, I will start it again. I want to do as much of it as I can before my vacation. I know I will be sore for a week or so, but I can't wait to see how much my endurance improves and how much it helps me stay on target!
  • personally I like Ripped in 30 a little better, BUT that's b/c I get bored easily and going 10 days with the same routine got to me. 30 has 4 levels, one for each week, 30DS has only 3 levels so 10 days of each. (I'm on level 2 of 30DS now) about 5 days in to level 1 I decided to mix it up and do 1 day of level 1 RI30. kicked my butt literally and made me appreciate 30DS even more. :smile:
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    I bought it after reading so many great reviews on here. My cardio sucks so bad I couldn't do it. I had to break it up in sections. So I bought her beginner dvd to start off with.
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    I did the workout one time when I first got the DVD (like 6 months ago) I was sore for at least 5 days! Although I wasn't doing any workouts during that time. I've been seeing a trainer for about 6 weeks now and I'm about to try 30DS again in a few days! Just wanted to wish you luck, you won't be doing it alone!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Love it. The first day I did it (the word exercise was basically not in my vocab at the time or past 5 years), I was so friggin sore. Could barely get out of bed. My arms were sore for 5 days. My thighs were sore for 3 days. It sucks the first couple times you do it. I will say that your body adapts to it. I hate the B****. I like her when I first start off, but when she gets me doing the lunges and squats, I literally want to take a brick and throw it at her face. I feel great afterwards though. I find it kinda boring now so I switch to her other work out videos.
  • mazecraze30
    mazecraze30 Posts: 30
    I'm on day 3 so I can't really say much about result. However, it DOES hurt on day one, after that it's not as bad!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    I like it. I did 1 day like 3 weeks ago, and 1 day last week. Life got in the way. Tomorrow I'll start over. Feel free to add me if you also start this week =)

In Vimeo, you can download the 3 levels for free.