New to MFP and looking for motivating friends!! =)

Options
Hello All!!

I've just started this journey tonight on MFP and I have a very nervous/anxious/excited feeling about starting this all!!! I am a 24yr old women who's trying to find myself and my place in this world. I work and go to school full time and I have used every excuse in the book. I watched the Biggest Loser and something clicked for me today that there are no more excuses that I should be giving out!!! I am ready for a lifestyle change and ready to make this into a new life for me and for my future.

I am looking for some amazing women to help motivate each other and to share tips and secrets and to just keep each other going on this journey.

Feel Free to Add me =)

Lisa

Replies

• 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Good for you, I am glad you joined :D
  • f68bau
    f68bau Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm also relatively new - two weeks done at MFP.
    Add me guys, looking for some motivation - self motivation only lasted the first week!

Oops - name's Felicity :)
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I like to motivate and like to have all the support I can get!
  • Blueyedtine
    Blueyedtine Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request, we can do this :)
  • Mandifree2beme
    Options
    Hi Lisa :)
    I'm glad you joined mfp,the more the merrier! I recently joined the site as well and out of all of the sites i've tried, this one by far has the most for community support (which really helps!)
    Good Luck with all of your goals!
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    This is my second week of MFP, and I'm loving the support I'm getting so far! I also work and go to school full time! Feel free to add me...always glad to give and receive motivation!
  • ChelleChelle77
    ChelleChelle77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week too. Any and all feel free to add me!
  • parias1126
    parias1126 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My first week with MFP and looking for friends as well. Sending you a friend request!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    All of you feel free to add me! 27..going on 28 and have about 50-70 pounds to lose! Tired of wasting my 20s being overweight and lazy!! I need motivation as well!
  • Eat_Me_I_Taste_Like_Candy
    Options
    Hello ladies!!! Feel free to add me i love to support and encourge other to help them reach goals
  • ktabes50
    ktabes50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I'm fairly new to MFP as well (on my 16th day, I believe). I'm 27, from NC, and have a goal of 50 pounds weight loss...I'd love some motivating and inspiring friends!
    Happy Sweating,
    Katie
  • bzmom003
    bzmom003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi...I also need to get healthy and need help doing this...I need to lose 75lbs...I need some positive thinking...Ive been doing this for 2 weeks...
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I enjoy chatting with my new friends and motivating them too! I try to check in with all my friends on here daily.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Lisa! I am on day 35 and I really love this site and the support I get. Feel free to add me. Anyone else who likes to give and receive support feel free to add as well.\
  • MsMeghan10
    MsMeghan10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am also very new to this and would love to be your friend! we can support each other...because i have no friends on here yet..lol
  • teagensmommy
    teagensmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    New here too! Isn't a great feeling to know you have finally committed to change! Feel free to add me too! Together WE CAN DO THIS!
  • jjmcahill
    jjmcahill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    New since Jan.! Friend request sent your way, you can never have enough motivation right? :)
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    I too am fairly new to MFP (2 1/2 weeks). I could use as many motivating and supportive friends as possible. This is a lifetime journey and I'm in it for the long haul (God willing)! Anyone looking for supportive (and sometimes opinionated) friends, please feel free to add me.
  • Tinkerwings
    Options
    I just signed up tonight, starting tomorrow! Please add me, I really need some support if I'm going to be able to do this!
  • pattimae48
    pattimae48 Posts: 5
    Options
    I signed up a year ago and only used this site for a couple of days while I was also doing Weight Watchers. So I'm considering myself new because today is my first day back! And this time, I'm sticking to it :-) Feel free to add me!