looking for more friends

Options
Hi I am a mom of 2 looking for friends who are active on here. I have 20lbs to lose and I am try turbo fire, i jog and used to do boot camp. I am on a resitricted diet due to alergies so my diet has never been an issue but due to hormone problems i gained 30lbs, it is slowly comming off. With 2 kids it is very hard to stick to a program! any moms/dads out there sharing simalar struggles? lets work through it together with support and suggestions

Replies

• npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me, i am also trying to lose the last 20 lbs and i am also just finished day 6 of Turbofire!!!
  • angeliqueib
    angeliqueib Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom of one with a similar issue. My daughter is so busy that it's often hard to find the time to workout. If I do it during the day I have to plan around her activities and then hope that she will stay entertained when I do find the time. Nothing like having to dodge a 4 year old while trying to circuit train! If I wait to workout until she is in bed I risk losing my motivation. I've found that having support from MFP helps with the motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • iowa2
    iowa2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I just joined and saw your post. I also have 2 children. I find the time to exercise 4 times per week but the diet is what has me. I'm not trying to lose alot of weight but I've recently noticed that I'm starting to have an increase of belly fat and feel the diet is the culprit. Having a 4 year old picky eater and a 1 year old that can't eat certain things (along with a husband who finds healthy food tasteless) I have a hard time eating healthy and not having to make 4 different meals per sitting.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...anyone