How bad is sans rival for you?

Options
I've been searching the internet and I always get inconsistent results. So if anyone knows thank you for your help! I just love Sans rival and I'm wondering how much of it I can eat =)) Thanks!

Replies

• mollydubs
    mollydubs Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well, it's cake. Can't really name many cakes that you should eat lots of...

I'm not really sure you'd need to search the internet to know a cake with layers of super rich buttercream isn't good for you.
  • mamoymamoy
    mamoymamoy Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    yeah this is why i cant fool with filipino food at the moment .... soo good but soooo not good for for weight loss goals :sad:

OP I dont know how to make the cake but I'm sure there's a way to make a lower calorie, high protein mini cupcake version so that you could at least get the taste of it without having to actually eat the real thing all the time
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    I've been searching the internet and I always get inconsistent results. So if anyone knows thank you for your help! I just love Sans rival and I'm wondering how much of it I can eat =)) Thanks!

You've answered your own question...How BAD is it for you? You already know its bad full stop.
  • mamoymamoy
    mamoymamoy Posts: 9
    Options
    Yeah I was actually wondering about the calories it has so maybe I could eat like a quarter of a slice if I'm really craving for it. Thanks:)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i found this at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/sans-rival/

433 calories, 28 grams of fat , 143 mg cholesterol.

not as bad as i thought it would be, but if you want to make it yourself, it looks like it might kind of easy to clean up ie subbing some of the butter for greek yogurt, leaving out some of the sugar, etc