Looking for some Positive friends!

Options
jhigg11
jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
I know we all have our own journey, but I want to be on a positive one with positive uplifting people. If you can be my supportive positive person, I'll be yours too, I really don't care how much you weigh or how much you have to lose, because if you are committed to this journey then it is just nice to have a friend to keep lifting you up. I hope some of you will join me! :-)

Replies

• Shawn8216
    Shawn8216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely all about the positivity! We're all going to have some bad/rough days on this weight loss journey but it helps having supportive people who can help you out.

Add me if you 'd like :) I try to comment and give encouraging words
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    You sound fun! I'm always looking for new people to talk to :)
  • MIssnewme9211
    MIssnewme9211 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    SOUNDS GOOD! I'LL FRIEND YA!
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Feel free to add.
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am very committed and love positive people! Add me!
  • KaoticGrl623
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends! Anyone can add me! :o)
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :) I'm always looking for friendly, positive, upbeat ppl to chat with!
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    I LOVE POSITIVENESS! :)
    ^^^^, I Get excited easily, too!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!!! :smile:
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I can already feel the love <3 :-)
  • Tracer69
    Tracer69 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know we all have our own journey, but I want to be on a positive one with positive uplifting people. If you can be my supportive positive person, I'll be yours too, I really don't care how much you weigh or how much you have to lose, because if you are committed to this journey then it is just nice to have a friend to keep lifting you up. I hope some of you will join me! :-)

Need all the help I can get. Diabetic. NEED to get the weight off. Will try to be as positive as possible.
  • bzmamaof4
    bzmamaof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! :) Anyone else looking for a support system is welcome to add me as well! Good luck to everyone! :)
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    One of my recent posts, you be the judge. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/611505-a-few-quotes-to-consider

Feel free to read my blog here as well.
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    add me!
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! i think i'm pretty positive... 98% of the time anyways HAHA!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • randipandi90
    Options
    I just joined and could use some friends on here! I think I'm pretty positive :smile:
  • npk3034
    npk3034 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend and encourager on MFP...Add me :)
  • parisfrance12
    Options
    If it's not too late (I see your post was in January), I would be more than happy to be a positive friend for you! I am a teenage girl and I struggle with binge eating. I am slender, but I often do not feel healthy. I, too, need a support person. I'm cheering you on if you're cheering me on!
  • hehthurr
    hehthurr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am sooo there with the positivity idea! I gained about 15 lbs from dating my boyfriend, partially just the "happy weight"' but also because he never has groceries at his house, and so we started going out a LOT for fast food, which his body is apparently used to but MINE IS NOT!

But I dont want to let that drag me down, I want to be happy, healthy, AND feel attractive. I have hips and a small waist, so I will always have an hourglass figure (which is fine by me, no complaints!) but I'm just a little too round for my own liking right now. I would love some positive encouragement, and will also enjoy being a personal cheerleader for your own goals :)
  • hollyb55
    hollyb55 Posts: 1
    Options
    just started! Add me :)