Red Team Week 24!

Options
Hello!

It's technically still Sunday night (only for another half hour here on the East Coast), but before I forgot I figured I'd start the new thread for those who remember to weigh-in tomorrow.

Good luck! (I know I'll sure need it).

Replies

• Das_Modell
    Options
    Before eating breakfast: 118.7
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    175 for me. I'm ok with maintainance, although I would have prefered some loss. But I know the culprit - I've been drinking WAY too much juice (with sugar and such). I ended my soda binge and now I'm on a juice kick. A bit healthier, but still bringing me over my calories. But, alas, I am happy with my 175 again. Perhaps I will walk more this week... take the long routes to class and such... I was lazy this week.
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    No weigh-in for me this week... Stupid TOM.

But, I hope everyone is having a great weigh-in today!! :flowerforyou:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Well girls, I am looking to pass again on weighing in this week. I feel as if I have gained weight and I am not ready to face the scale yet until I have had a few workouts this week under my belt. I hope that everyone is having more success than I have had these past few weeks. :smile:
    -Mack
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Well, after a week of soda and fast food binging and no workouts I'm back up to 199. :noway:

Went camping over the weekend and hiked a little, but I'm not counting that. lol. So back to work this week... after seeing how close I am to 200 again its time to get my butt in gear! Only 2-1/2 weeks til Halloween and I wanna try and fit back into my prom dress so I can go as zombie prom queen :laugh:

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I forgot it was Monday today!! It is Thanksgiving here in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving to all! So I'm not at work today so it didn't click, but I did weigh in anyway. Even after Turkey dinner and pie I was at 210 this morning, can't complain to be up one pound :bigsmile: I also haven't exercised in about 3 weeks, I got sick twice in a row, I had one day to feel better and work out and BAM the next day I was sick again, so I'm pleased with my result this week I think.
    Good luck this week everyone :bigsmile:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm 190...that's down from last week but still 2 lbs up from my original lost (188)...so no happy dance for me yet. My Jamaica cruise is 3 weeks away and it looks like once again I'll be the "fat girl" in all the pics so that has had me in the dumps :frown: but it's my fault for losing motivation bc from May til now there's no excuse why I haven't stayed dedicated and lost more weight....*sigh* I just needed to vent :grumble:

To everybody else hope you have a successful week & stay motivated :flowerforyou:

Key
  • Das_Modell
    Options
    I can't wait till my gma and her b/f go back to the lake again. I could take a long walk (ex. 2 hrs) w/o having to call home letting her know im still alive. I've walked 2 miles before and 3 miles both times up and down big hills (I was extremely proud of myself). I need to do that again and start working out. Cuz i've been terrible about not working out at all. I've been losing weight still, but i need a lot of toning up.

BTW: it's already pretty much freezing and it hasn't even gotten to Halloween yet
  • JWalker514
    Options
    Hi everyone, Ive been MIA lately. Helped a friend move then I moved myself, so been pretty busy. My husband should be home next month!!! So I am getting ready for his return!!! WOO HOO I am sooo freaking excited! Haven't weighed in this week, its TOM so I will let you all know Monday!
  • Das_Modell
    Options
    There's a family on "Wife Swap" that lives on a farm and they eat...Tada RAW FOOD!!! Including meat that they slaughter themselves.

Their house is never cleaned (picking up stuff, using cleaning products)
    The wife hasn't shaved for 7 years
    They eat every 5 hours that includes the middle of the night

This family makes me want to :sick:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Wow, that's disgusting! I feel bad for the one that has to move in there for a while! :sick:
  • JWalker514
    Options
    Haha I am watching that wife swap right now too! It is nasty. I wonder if its all actually real or exagerated.
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. 195 this week, breaking through Sloooowwwwly, but surely. I will make this work.

Good job to everyone that lost. and to those that really tried hard. and those who just eh Ill get there.

Model, jwalker, That show sounds nasty. Well that episode anyways. I know some people feel that raw food is healthier for you. But dirty raw food is something I would never eat YUCK! :sick:
  • Das_Modell
    Options
    Hey guys. 195 this week, breaking through Sloooowwwwly, but surely. I will make this work.

Good job to everyone that lost. and to those that really tried hard. and those who just eh Ill get there.

Model, jwalker, That show sounds nasty. Well that episode anyways. I know some people feel that raw food is healthier for you. But dirty raw food is something I would never eat YUCK! :sick:

they didn't even wash their hands before touching the food. They'd touch the cows then touch the food.
  • MelL1205
    Options

they didn't even wash their hands before touching the food. They'd touch the cows then touch the food.

yup, sounds gross. :sick:
  • Das_Modell
    Options

yup, sounds gross. :sick:

lol 'wipe your butt lick your hand" (yeah that'll help u put off eating for awhile :p
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im sorry but that is just rank... :noway: :sick:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Im sorry but that is just rank... :noway: :sick:

haha i have no idea where this thread is going. some random person who looks at it is going to be like "what the heck is wrong with these people?" haha. :smile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Haha, you are right, can you imagine walking into the thread right now? Ew, lol :bigsmile:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    LOL.

So.. can you watch this Wife Swap show online? All of the grossness makes me want to watch it :laugh: :laugh: