A little NSV

Options
taeliesyn
taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
I am currently packing for a work trip to Mongolia and whilst going through the closet I found a belt I used to wear when I was about 16/17.
I could see the hole right at the end, where I had made it larger for a short use. Being curious I decided to see if it fit on the hole that I used to wear it.
It did! True this is up around my waist while I tend to wear my belts more on my hips, but damn almost back at the size I was when I was young and fit LOL.

Replies

• debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful- well done !, Sounds like a fabulous holiday coming up as well
  • debs6
    debs6 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Oops - misread that a bit and didn't notice it is a work trip that you are planning. Still exciting I think
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Yay, thats brilliant. Well done you :) x
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    thats funny... the same thing happened to me this morning. i was helping my FI finish packing for a fishing trip and found one one my missing belts that i was wearing last summer. i put it around my waist and it went past every hole on there even the two he had drilled for me last summer. WOO HOO!! yay for smaller belts and waistlines!
  • taeliesyn
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    Mongolia is ok so far, lots of meat so I'm happy LOL.
    It's a great feeling to find that you're shrinking isn't it Mrshotwing :)
  • PrettyGrit
    PrettyGrit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow I would love to travel to Mongolia, what has taken you there and how long will you be there for?
    Are you seeing much of the country or just the city?
    Sorry for all the questions just really interested :)
    Kristy
  • taeliesyn
    Options
    I'm in Mongolia for work, will be here about 3 and half weeks all up.
    I will get to see a little of the country side, but most of the time it's going to just be the city.
    Except for the pollution and the fact that people smoke in restaurants (well everywhere) here it's not a bad place.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!