Starting LiveFit Trainer Monday, who's with me?!

Options
I've been reading up on Jamie Eason's LiveFitTrainer and I'm going to start Monday. It's a FREE 12-week strength/nutrition program via bodybuilding.com and looks great! Every day it is broken down exactly which exercises to do and there are videos to show how if you're unsure. The nutrition part of it will be more difficult for me to follow; no more counting calories! It's all clean eating, which means no more crackers, 100-calorie cookie packs, etc. But I know that is for the best.

Anybody want to check it out and start with me after the weekend? Here's the link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html

Replies

• GirlMeetsCamera
    GirlMeetsCamera Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Kari! Im planning on starting this as well. I think i am going to start monday the 4th. Im going to take this next week to meal plan and get everything i need ready to go.
  • kari574
    kari574 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yay, let's do this!
  • Ayla68
    Ayla68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I read up on this and decided to start it today (just got back from the gym!) Thanks for the heads up on this....hoping its just what i need to break this plateau i have been on !
  • kari574
    kari574 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Awesome Ayla! (is it Ayla?) I'm very excited about and hopeful about this program. Will you try to follow the diet portion also? I'm trying to follow the entire plan as closely as possible to see how good of results I can get. I sent you a friend request... :smile:

Also, if you haven't found it, there's a LiveFit group here on MFP. Here's the link if you want to join.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3237-jamie-eason-2012

P.S. How did the chest flys go for you? I am so sore sore today from those!
  • Ayla68
    Ayla68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I finished DAy 3 today and my legs are killing me lol......goes with my sore arms and chest lol. I am actually following the 17 day diet but have added extra protein to my food intake. Still feels wierd to not do cardio at the gym! Thanks for the heads up on the group for Livefit!!!
  • RockyController
    Options
    I plan on starting Monday 11 June once complete it will lead right into my next planed workout program, Insanity.