How do you like me now?!

Options

Replies

• Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You go girl ... stay strong it sounds like you been thru alot...

Connie
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    @CaitlinPatton P.s. soo in love with your wedding dress <3
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    thanks it was a gift from my mom..she only got to see me in it when we got it.. i moved 3000 miles away to get married...and we couldnt afford to fly our whole familys out here...
    romance is nice but love is something we all need more of...it make me sad how little love is vauled... it is a great gift
  • viannee
    viannee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love this topic!

I have a lot on my list. lol
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    when i read about you i thought of this video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TRUSTEKRp0
    I hope all goes well, no scratch that. I know all will go well with you, you seem to be very motivated and strong.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i think this needs a bump to start some positive moving around
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    I agree. I want to hear some more good things! there's been so much negativity on the boards lately
  • TXPaul
    TXPaul Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want two things. First, I want to retake my health and second to be comfortable in my own skin again. This heart thing has held me down too long and I’m going to win!

You have an amazing attitude Wonderland and I take inspiration from you. I know you will put on those heals and go out on that date soon! As far as confidence goes….I think you’re okay with that now.
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    lol read this last night when i couldnt sleep, it was still on my computer when I got up this morning so watched the video... My hubby asked, since when did you go country on me ...
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to wearing cute clothes that are off limits right now due to my weight... on top of that Im looking forward to the look on everyone's face when I go back and visit my home town where Im known as the "fat" girl :D But most of all I'm looking forward to being healthy and living my life normally. Like you've never been asked on a real date due to the fact that Im shy because of my weight, but thats all slowly changing :D
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to buy clothes in normal stores. I don't want to keep shopping at "Plus Size" specialty stores.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Mostly I am really looking forward to not feeling like crap about my body when I eventually look for a wedding gown. We're not engaged... yet, but my boyfriend and I mutually feel that marriage will be the next step.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Taking off shirt at beach and being confident with it.
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    YAY! I love all off these! <3
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Not sucking in my stomach when my husband put his hands around on my waist ( actually its more like tightening my abs)

be able to wear tighter shirts and pants so i dont feel like a sausage in a casing!

Not be embarrassed when my daughter accidently lifts up my shirt....Im gonna be like oh yeah!

The look on my husbands face when I look better than ever due to lifting and working out so much!!!
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    Another thing i'm REALLY looking forward to i getting a job. I can wait for a little financial freedom
  • psychofantasy
    Options
    I'm definitely looking forward to feeling healthy, but I'm equally looking forward to looking good too. I *dispise* shopping in the plus size men's departments. Everything looks so plain. I mean, really? Big guys can't have a little style? Is it too much to ask for a pair of big men's jeans that have a little character and uniqueness? I think not...

I know that sounds a little shallow, but speaking as someone who has never been at a healthy weight (I was born 9lbs 6oz, and it was all downhill from there lol), I've always been jealous of guys who can shop where they want, and being able to fit comfortably into a size 36 or 38 jean would be a HUGE milestone for me. I wore a 44 in middle school.
  • Vsez
    Vsez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I'm looking forward looking at my body in the mirror & like what I see. Also looking forward to continually improve myself...mind, body, & soul.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    So many great responses on here. I think I am most looking forward to feeling more confident in everything I wear. And Just to feel healthy and happy.
  • WelcomeToWonderland
    Options
    I'm definitely looking forward to feeling healthy, but I'm equally looking forward to looking good too. I *dispise* shopping in the plus size men's departments. Everything looks so plain. I mean, really? Big guys can't have a little style? Is it too much to ask for a pair of big men's jeans that have a little character and uniqueness? I think not...

I know that sounds a little shallow, but speaking as someone who has never been at a healthy weight (I was born 9lbs 6oz, and it was all downhill from there lol), I've always been jealous of guys who can shop where they want, and being able to fit comfortably into a size 36 or 38 jean would be a HUGE milestone for me. I wore a 44 in middle school.

I hear ya! they need to make things a little more fun for the plus sizes!! But i guess you can always jazz it up with some accessories. Congrats on the 13 pound loss! keep up the good work and you'll be strutting your stuff in those hot clothes in no time!

P.S. YAY for big babies! I was 10 pounds even when i was born and i was 7 weeks premature! hahaha