Looking for friends for motivation

Options
I'm relatively new to this site, 1 week into recording foods/weight etc.

I'm looking for a couple of similarly minded people who are happy to share their weekly weigh-ins/weight loss progress just to keep each other motivated and on track as I've tried apps like this before and lost interest after a few days/weeks and regained any lost weight.

No judgements on goals or starts, I'm not picky with any welcoming and helpful people! :)

Although it should be said I'm a 110kg guy that wants to lose "2lbs" per week, and would appreciate others on a similar plan so we can progress in a friendly-competitive sort of manner. All the more fun if it's like winning a game right?

Replies

• melpinky
    melpinky Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm pretty much in the same situation! I would like to be losing 2lb a week too. I started this for 2 weeks and only lost 2lb so I felt a little disapointed then I had a crazy week at home of interviews and bad news so I didn't do it for a week :( but I'm back on it today and I could also do with some support and motivation!!

One of the best things I've got into at the moment is sugar free jelly!! Its so low in calories and I can have it in the fridge if I fancy a pudding or some supper!

I'm Mel by the way! I'm also very competive so this maybe a good thing for weight loss!! :)
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    I'm new too, add me if you want :) its gonna be fun supporting and losing weight and gettin to the end together! cheers. Keep it up strong!
  • melpinky
    melpinky Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've not worked out the adding thing yet!
  • alhod3
    alhod3 Posts: 7
    Options
    Simply amazed by how many people respond, and how quickly!
    15 minutes and 5 new friends, very happy to have such a friendly community, if only FB were like this! haha
  • ClaireMal
    ClaireMal Posts: 45
    Options
    Add me too I lose motivation after a week or two and I need to lose quite a bit,so a friendly kick in the backside now and again might help.
  • melbard127
    melbard127 Posts: 13
    Options
    add me Melissa from NH two childern married 96 pds lost! we can support eachother:smile::smile:
  • doingitforjames
    Options
    Hi I'm happy for a few new "friends"..
    I have nearly 50kg to lose, and am looking for as much motivation as I possibly can get!!!
  • lilbadgirl69
    Options
    Please add me as i need the motivaton to lose the weight,not just that and just to chat ..knowning someone do care and have the same problems as me ....:happy:
  • lilbadgirl69
    Options
    Hi i am happy to have a few friends as well just started last week,has taken me ahile to work this out but im getting there,:laugh: i have 30lbs to lose,and hopefully i can do it o
  • danie1785
    danie1785 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, woulf love a few friends too, the more motivation the better, I would like to lose about 2lbs a week, im also a previous weight watcher, new programme just didnt work for me!!