Made It Under 200...

Options
Weighed myself this morning and I am at 197!!!! :bigsmile: Was up to 210 a month and a half ago!:sad:

Have entered in with a biggest loser with my inlaws, for the next six months who ever loses the most will win the pool of money we're putting together ($25 a month for six months x 4 people) I wanna win that $600!!!! So April 2010 is my goal to get down to 130lbs!!!!!
Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• 2kaizen
    2kaizen Posts: 64
    Options
    Congrats!:flowerforyou:

You go girl!
    :drinker:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am getting very close to 200 now, and I can't wait to be under it.
    Good luck on winning the $600! You're well on your way!:happy:
  • zebras
    zebras Posts: 600
    Options
    Good luck. I can't wait to pass the 200 mark myself!
  • gmvanloo
    gmvanloo Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats that's awesome! You go girl! I'll be cheering for you to bring the $600 home. You can use it to buy you a new wardrobe!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!! You GO Girl........ :flowerforyou: :love:

On your way to that $600!!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself this morning and I am at 197!!!! :bigsmile: Was up to 210 a month and a half ago!:sad:

Have entered in with a biggest loser with my inlaws, for the next six months who ever loses the most will win the pool of money we're putting together ($25 a month for six months x 4 people) I wanna win that $600!!!! So April 2010 is my goal to get down to 130lbs!!!!!
    Wish me luck!!!

Congrats and I hope you win! The $600 reward reminds me of my brother's company. My brother works for a stock trading group as a computer programmer. They had a weight loss "competition". It wasn't supposed to be a competition, but let's face it.. those people live and breathe competition. People did some crazy stuff in order to get the highest % weight loss. It was just nuts lol.
  • kimberjones
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That's SO awesome! I hope to be there, again, one day too!

Keep up the hard work!!

:flowerforyou:
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    Congrats!

Let's ponder what you could do with $600 big ones.....
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Congrats to you. I so look forward to being below 200. I am truly happy for you!!!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Way to go sweetie!! Have you lost your weight using this sight? I hope so cuz it is such a great tool for success! Maybe you better NOT tell the rivals about MFP and how we are here cheering you on !!! Keep posting us after each weekly weigh in so we can see your success and offer tips to achievement!!! We are rooting Go Girl!!!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Let's ponder what you could do with $600 big ones.....
    I was thinking the same thing.:happy:
  • TrinityChaos
    Options
    Thank you all for all of the support :blushing:
    yeah i would have to get more work clothes with that $.....I have all my old casual clothes but no office clothes!!!!
    Looking forward to it!!!!:heart:
  • awesome_orchid
    Options
    274650.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
    I have been under 200 for six years, but I have crept up to just barely under that horrific number and I vow never to be over 200 again!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS .... your doing an awsome job ... keep up the good work :flowerforyou: .... i am hoping to be under 200 tomorrow I CAN DO THIS
  • buddy35
    buddy35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Good luck. I have just sent off for the biggest loser wii game. Hope to get started on it in the next fes days. Any tips:flowerforyou:
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Congrats on getting under 200! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!