HI, would love some weight loss buddies

Options
I have finally given up on my weight watchers pro points plan which hasnt worked for me at all. I was getting fatter and fatter :sad: as I just couldnt adjust to the new system, so I decided to try something completely new (and free - amazing!). I going to give it my all and hopefully smash it once and for all

Replies

• kahump1
    kahump1 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have added you, i am also new!
  • nativeamericanm
    nativeamericanm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!
  • danie1785
    danie1785 Posts: 5
    Options
    HI ladies, looking forward to getting slimmer, kahump1 my boyfriend is disgusted with me too!
  • nibblypig
    nibblypig Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi - I'm new too :)
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    Hello hello hello :happy: welcome to MFP you're in the right place if you want to lose weight. MFP is absolutely full to the brim of great supportive friends.

I'm always here to gain more friends to help keep them on track and vice versa. I've sent you a request :flowerforyou:

If anyone else needs more friends feel free to add me and i'll motivate as much as I can :happy:
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    welcome.. feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck !!!
  • Bobskiframps
    Bobskiframps Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Iv added you :)
  • erinjanemcx
    Options
    im new too :)
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is a great site with wonderful people that support you!!! Anyone feel free to add me and I will do my best to help you and encourage you!!!! Good luck on your weight loss goals and your new lifestyle!!!!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • jumatwins
    jumatwins Posts: 74
    Options
    Hi and welcome !!!
    You can add me also!
    I just started about 2 weeks ago!
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!!! I love this site and the people on here. I wish you the best in this journey!! ;0)
  • laura_fat2fit
    laura_fat2fit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Added you :)
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know some people swear by weight watchers but it has never worked for me either. I've been using this site for the past three weeks and find it excellent. It is way more motivating than any slimming class and people are so friendly.

I'm gonna send you an invite and I'll try my best to keep you motivated.

Just remember YOU CAN DO IT! :smile:
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...and I hope that when you say your boyfriend is disgusted with you, that you're kidding!

(I also didn't like the weight watchers pro points!)
  • KathShum2012
    Options
    So glad to hear someone else had a hard time with weight watchers. I was having the same problem, not losing any weight, but having to pay every month. Now that I joined mfp I have had so much more success. Good luck!! Add me if you like, I could use some support.
    Take care.
  • CynthiaMilagros
    Options
    Hello there, I am fairly new also, about 2 weeks and this is a great site, feel free to add me in as well! Losing weight together is inspiring and motivational...
  • T1Life
    T1Life Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP I have sent a request (:

/wave
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    It is interesting how similar our stories are~ I did WW for years - but this new plan I was gaining weight instead of losing! So I gave up on that and came to MFP last week - and have lost 5 pounds in the last week- where it took me two weeks to lose 3 pounds on WW! I love MFP~ Welcome!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    HI, feel free to add me if you'd like.

I've been here for about a month and its great. All the support, guidance, motivation and knowledge that you get is fabulous!

Anyone, feel free to add me. I can always use more friends.