Jillian Michaels no more trouble zones

Options
emilymiesel
emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
Anyone do this workout?? I'd like some feedback or result pics from people who have tried it :) thanks!

Replies

• inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I ordered it last night so it's on the way... bump- anyone else?
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I don't have pictures or specific results but I've done almost all of Jillian's workouts and this one is my favorite (of hers). It's circuit training and more strength than cardio, but it burns some serious calories and you'll feel the soreness. I really like the workout and there's good variety in the muscles used.
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    No But I will be doing the other one.. Burn fat and bring up metabolism one.. And can lose upto 5 pounds a week. Then I will probably do No more trouble zones after
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I have every single Jillian Michaels dvd on the market haha. I like it but there isn't a lot of Cardio in it. It's mostly strength training. I'd recommend pairing it with some cardio, even if it's just some light jogging.
  • mordacious
    mordacious Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    No specific results. I use several of her DVDs but NMTZ is one of my least favorites. I still do it just for the sake of mixing things up. Strangely my favorite is yoga meltdown which I would have never guessed but I gave it a try and love it.
  • mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    Options
    No But I will be doing the other one.. Burn fat and bring up metabolism one.. And can lose upto 5 pounds a week. Then I will probably do No more trouble zones after

Alot of people use the in conjunction sice NMTZ in all strengh and BF is all cardio. try doing them every other day and i bet the pounds would really come off! strength training and cardio is the way to go! :)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I usually use this DVD after using Ripped in 30 or 30 Day Shred. It makes my workout a little longer and then I can choose the parts I want to do, and since my belly is my trouble zone, I focus on those parts of the workout. I like it along with other videos and haven't done it standing alone before. But, it's definitely a good video.
  • Newlyweds
    Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like this video and as others said it's more weight specific training which is nice, I think mixing it up with Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (all cardio) is a good alternative. I love both they are a little longer workouts than 30 day shred and ripped, about 45 minutes start to finish.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    No specific results. I use several of her DVDs but NMTZ is one of my least favorites. I still do it just for the sake of mixing things up. Strangely my favorite is yoga meltdown which I would have never guessed but I gave it a try and love it.

That "Yoga Meltdown" is a burner! Thanks for reminding me that I have it and haven't done it in a while! I know what I'll be doing today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!