Weight loss and motivation buddies needed.

Options
Hiya.
I joined up back last year, made a few online friends and did ok with losing a small amount of weight.
I then moved house and neglected myself, slipping into my bad habits of not eating or having just one meal a day.
Now I am all settled in, the sun is shining and I am ready to give it all another go.
I need some friends as the ones I made before seem to have all disappeared. :sad:
I have started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today as I did it back last year and went from a size 24 top and bottom to a size 18 top and 20 bottoms.
I still have a lot more to lose and a long way to go but I don't know if I will be able to see it through on my own. :ohwell:

Replies

• Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am new on Mfp, and I have been looking for some support also! :)
  • cortneyelwert
    Options
    Im looking for friends as well....i will add you and if you like you can add me...im logging on allt he time to track food/exercise.....hope to see you soon!!!!
  • Onespirit62
    Onespirit62 Posts: 51
    Options
    looking for friends too.....feel free to add.....
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me....I'm a grandma, but I love to motivate people : )
  • kristenlees122
    Options
    feel free to add me :) we can motivate and support each other.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, been using MFP since last year but used to use the app and not the site itself
  • jrchild
    jrchild Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me too, I've been at this now for 2 weeks and have lost about 4lbs so, I'm feeling quite good about it but I have a long way to go and I tend to loose interest or motivation fast so any support would be great!:happy:
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    anyone can add me as well. I'm new just lost 2 pounds in my First week so I'm motivated to keep going!
  • 2012kwhay
    2012kwhay Posts: 17
    Options
    feel free to add me too! I joined again and did really well for about 2 weeks and then went out of town and stopped tracking. I am my own worst enemy! I can use motivation just like you. I am proud to say that I started back tracking yesterday and continued today! Trying again and can use any motivation I can get!
  • jon40084
    jon40084 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me. I've lost 25lbs so far - still a little way to go.
  • egrigsby1979
    Options
    Feel Free to Add me as a friend here in MFP,
  • Barkley87
    Barkley87 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I'm always happy to get new friends :)
  • amberhickl
    amberhickl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please anyone can add me I am looking for support as well.
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I am new to the site and am very proud of my progress. I enjoy helping others get motivated as well as them helping me!
  • leejenn2012
    Options
    Hey Everyone! New to MFP feel free to add me. A strong and motivated support team will allow for all of us to achieve our goals!
  • jbatyrn
    jbatyrn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm looking for some support/friends. I have been trying to get motivated on my own and have made some progress in getting friends to join mfp so we can link but thus far it is inconsistent.
    Help, I've got a long way to go to reach my goal.... again.