UNDER 200 =)

Options
I know it isn't that big of a deal.. I only lost 14 to get under... but I'm so excited! I've been stuck over 200 for almost a year now.. Feels good to see that 1 <3

Replies

• TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    YAY! That is a great achievement! Good JOB!
  • jessewessy1990
    jessewessy1990 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Way to go :) That accomplishment will strive you forward for the rest of those pounds :)

Congrats!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I know it isn't that big of a deal.. I only lost 14 to get under... but I'm so excited! I've been stuck over 200 for almost a year now.. Feels good to see that 1 <3

It's a very big deal! And you should be so proud. Im excited for you. Being under 200 is one of my short term goals. Congrats!!!
  • KathShum2012
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Amazing progress.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Thanks... =D
    Getting to ,as you all say, ONEderland is amazing... <3
    I'm very proud of myself, and thankful for MFP friends! I've wanted to/ tried to lose weight for a long time.. finally I have LOST WEIGHT!! If I can lose that first 14 lbs, the next 60 is gonna nothing!

:flowerforyou:
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It is a big deal. Well done.

You need little goals along the way to spur you on. I'm hoping this week to reach 2 stone off (28 lbs for non-Brits) and every stone and ½ stone is an important milestone
  • MDgirl2012
    MDgirl2012 Posts: 3
    Options
    It IS a big deal!! I have struggled with weight all my life, and since having my 3 kids, who are now 25, 23 and 19, I have not been able to break that threshold. I hope that my joining this site and hearing the stories of people like you will "keep my nose to the grindstone" and help me achieve that very same thing!! Again, Congratulations!!! Celebrate this accomplishment!
  • Laurhop
    Laurhop Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! That's an AWESOME accomplishment!!!! :flowerforyou:

It's SO encouraging to finally be losing weight, hey! I'm finally getting results & have recently been enjoying ONEderland as well! :happy:

Keep up the good work!!!
  • Franzibear
    Franzibear Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
    I started at about the same weight as you initially, I think. It IS a big deal, yes! Seeing that 1 for the first time.. it's a big step. You'll get used to it before you know it.
  • stayseeing
    stayseeing Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It's a huge deal and an amazing, rewarding feeling. Great job - much luck to you in your journey!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    congrats! way to go, that is awesome, I cant wait to get there myself!
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I just lost 6.2 lbs this week (1st week here) and I too am in Onderland!!!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate. I started at 217.. and I'm currently at 201. I am dying to see the scale under 200. It has been a long time since I've seen a number starting with a 1!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!