I need friends and motivation!! :)

Options
Jileeun
Jileeun Posts: 9 Member
Hello!!

I've been on this site off and on for a while, but life always seems to get in the way. This time I am serious about it and really feel like I need to find some friends on here that are going to be here to make me accountable :)

I'm one of those people who eat because there is nothing else to do (or so my head says). I'm done being lazy and negative about myself. Tomorrow starts a new lifestyle for me because I am tired of living the way I do now. Positive things from now on!!!

I have a lot of weight to lose. I'm 5'9 and 314 lbs. That's crazy! Its been about two weeks since I kinda started eating better, and I've lost about 7lbs. We're going to keep the ball rolling with this!

Wish me luck and please feel free to add me as a friend! I need help with this!!

Thanks for listening!

-Jillian

Replies

• nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Im always around on here for motivation!!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me (or anyone reading this). I've been working on my weight for about 6 months now. Lost the first 25 lbs really quickly and then hit a plateau for about 7-8 weeks. I've started to lose again and looking to lose another 60 lbs. I log in every day and provide as much support as I can.

Remember this is a journey, not a destination and it will be hard at times. You can do it!
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    I'll help motivate you! I believe having a really good support group will lead to success.
  • uk_angeldust
    uk_angeldust Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! happy to support you :)
  • merowland
    merowland Posts: 3
    Options
    I feel the same way... I've been on and off this site hoping today is the day... Well today is the day. I did a 10K walk last Saturday and got inspired. I've gained and lost the same weight for years now it's time for it to go. Today is a new day you can do it and so can I. Have a inspired day.
  • leslconst
    leslconst Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi there! I have just started this tracker and so far so good. It really does open your eyes when you see it in print what you eat. I have lost 2 lbs and just started last week. I think your doing a fantastic job! Keep it up. I too and a bored eater or cause I have nothing else to do.