Any new Workout DVD's?

Options
What is your favorite workout to do from home?

I have Turbo Jam, but I am looking for something new. I don't have a wii or any equipment other than the weighted gloves that came with TJ, and hand weights.

Are the WATP any good?

Replies

• TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X right now which is awesome.
    I do love Jillian Michael's dvds. 30 Day Shred and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (fav!)
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    I am doing P90 at home right now and love it and have had awesome results with it in the past. I have also done P90X but P90 is a good place to start before doing P90X.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I also really like any of Jillian Michael's DVDs. And like TByrd, Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism is my favorite too!
  • tiffani82
    tiffani82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The Dallas Cheerleaders just put one out called Bootcamp Its not major cardio but when it comes to strength training J. Johnson takes you there. Let me know what you think if you want to preview it you can on demand under exercise tv. Heres the web site if you want a bit more info.

http://www.exercisetv.tv/schedule.aspx
    :tongue:
  • redreamingme
    Options
    I wanted try something other than Turbo Jam too, so a couple days ago I bought Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and Dance and Be Fit (Lower Body Burn). I enjoy them both so far :]
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Like the others, I'm also a fan of all of the Jillian Michaels DVDs, but I also love Biggest Loser Power Sculpts and Cardio Max. If you like Turbo Jams, you might also like Core Rhythms.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I enjoy walk away the pounds it is easy. I am alternating WATP with run jog intervals now. Taebo is great for your core and balance as well as an excellent calorie burn. I liked Hip Hop Abs as well- I did it when I first started and lost a lot the first month. What you choose depends on your fitness level. The ones I chose I was able to modify as I went from less to more fit.