Before and During (33lbs lost)

Options
tumblr_m4qoi9FvjZ1r7m7fyo1_500.jpg

Since January 1st I've lost 33lbs, I still have a LONG way to go, but it's coming off slowly. I don't really look much different yet, but all the photos I see on here are so inspirational, I just wanted to say thank you! One day I'll be posting a before and after with a real, discernable difference!! I don't think I would have sticked at it without MFP, my parents even bought me a new phone so I could get the app and log things throughout the day (the novelty of the barcode scanner still hasn't worn off) Keep up the good work everybody! And here's to another 30lbs by September (when I start University again)

Replies

• Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Looking really well and 33lb is alot so don't think it's not you have done really well keep it up
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, especially in your face! Great job and keep it up!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. You look much happier as well and that's always a plus. Fantastic work. You look great.
  • merowland
    merowland Posts: 3
    Options
    Definitly see a difference, keep up the good work
  • itchyfeet88
    Options
    Thank you! I know that I definitely different if nothing else. I'm fitter and I really enjoy clothes shopping again! I'm meeting lots of new people in July so I'm hoping to have a mini makeover just before to really feel good, new hair colour, new glasses and at least another 8lbs gone!!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You look great!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great loss so far. You look great. It does show in your face and also your waist. Keep it up!
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    It's very noticeable!!!! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    I can see a difference and 33 lbs is awesome! Great job!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Huge difference and you look amazing what wonderful work you have done!
  • Lainnee
    Lainnee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh...I see it clear as day! You look great! Enjoy your weight loss and especially the way you feel! :bigsmile:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great : )
  • MsMeghan10
    MsMeghan10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow i can see a big difference. Keep up the work girl and you will achieve your goal!!! =)
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME.
  • melissachipman123
    Options
    You look awesome! Nice work! Thanks for posting!
  • amymaegan
    amymaegan Posts: 13
    Options
    i can totally see the difference, especially in your face! you look adorable, by the way, i love that dress :)
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. You are definitely more confident and the weight change is noticeable!

Keep up the great work.
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • itchyfeet88
    Options
    Thank you! <3 You're all so lovely and supportive!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!