Newbie here! Need loads of motivation.

Options
Hi! I'm new at this website. I've basically been trying to loose weight my whole life, and I'm hoping this will help! I could definitely use some motivation and would love to meet people in the same funk so we could all help each other. :happy:

Replies

• BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Well you have come to the right place....Welcome!
  • lubby22
    lubby22 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome :) Im pretty new here myself and I share the need for motivation! Its tough but we can push eachother! What are your goals? Im looking to lose 40-50 lbs... in the end I just want to feel good and be healthy. Of course, I want to look great too but as long as I can lose Some weight and feel good Ill be happy.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....You can add me : )
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Well, you're better than me...I still haven't figured out how to post any messages on the message boards!
    You've come to a great place for motivation, you can add me...but I'm not the best example right now...I'm preggers and GAINING! I can certainly give you 'Hoorahs', as I will need them when I start back at it!
    Where are you from?
  • dmaryc1010
    dmaryc1010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me.I am also new and need to loose about 50 pounds.I have lost about 7 pounds since i started about 2 weeks or so ago.I love love to have friends on here:smile: .Thanks Mary
  • dmaryc1010
    dmaryc1010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i am new as well and could really use some friends on here as well.I have been on here for about 2 weeks and have lost about 7 pounds,I need to loose about 50 pounds.I have to loose belly fat .Could use any ideas on whats best to get rid of that belly fat.:smile:
  • mnwild55
    mnwild55 Posts: 3
    Options
    i guess i would say i'm new here too. i signed up i think about a month ago with the best intentions but then never signed back in. i guess i thought it was too much time. i somehow can't get past this mental block of just doing it. i really could use some help too. it's exhausting being frustrated all the time. i think it will take some time in the beginning and as i get better with the website & what i need to do, it won't take too much time at all.

i could use all the support i can get too. i live by myself with no family close to me. i've tried to enlist some of my friends that could use some help also so we can support each other but that's not working out either. they 'really want to' but aren't showing it. so, i will take help from anywhere i can get it. i need to get the rest of this weight off for good!! :)

i am looking to lose 60lbs. i have a 5k i signed up for in september so i need to be prepared for that. i don't want to embarrass myself out there. i've seen the promotional videos for it & the people they show are pretty fit. i want to be one of those people!! happy trails to us all!