New here

Options
sara1215
sara1215 Posts: 43 Member
Hi everyone! I am Sara, 33 year old nurse and mom of two girls. My baby is 4 months old and I have actually gained weight since having her. I need to do something to get healthy for my kids. My weaknesses are sweets, packaged processed food, and portion control. I also hate exercising and I have asthma. Hoping this app will help me lose weight and become happier with my body. I love reading the success stories and hope toi have one myself.

Replies

• SaraLouise1988
    SaraLouise1988 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me, just because we have the same name! :P That and I'd like some more friends for support etc, Im on here every day and my diary is open =] My story is in my profile instead of me writing it all here xD
  • GwendolynKay1
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too...just joined about 5 minutes ago!! Sound like we have the same weaknesses. I love sweets, have problem with "grazing" during the day and portion control, and HATE exercise! I'm going on a cruise in October and would like to lose about 35 pounds by then. Could use all the motivation and buddy system as possible! Good luck!