Looking 4 New SUPPORTIVE buddies..

Options
Hi! :)

My name is Karina, I am 20 years old. I am a wife and mother. I am 5'4, 203 pounds. When I started mfp I was 220, and now I have 64 pounds to go to my goal weight. I am looking for good supportive friends with similar goals. You don't have to have the same goals, but at least be supportive. I'm looking for some motivation!.. Thanks..

Replies

• kalkat
    kalkat Posts: 48
    Options
    Hi Karina,

I'm Kalani, please feel free to add me as a friend, I need some accountability and support to get to my goals, too
  • kparks2
    kparks2 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi kari,

I am Kristen and I have lost 30 lbs since being committed to exercise and this site. I still want to get to a size 8 but I have gone from a solid 14 to getting into size 10's. Add me if you want...my friends think I am obsessed so I guess I would be supportive ha ha
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, sent each a friend request!
  • nessat18
    nessat18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me I am on here a lot and I can be supportive I am new too and good luck and good job so far!!!
  • orr_stacie
    orr_stacie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to support a new friend :)
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 220 was my first starting weight
  • ArtsieSarah
    ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm very enthusiastic about losing weight and i love motivating others :D
  • hmckeg
    hmckeg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of support in the beginning but it seems my friends have all stopped logging in! I need some more supportive friends too! Feel free to add me!!!
  • kathrynyoung71
    Options
    You can add me too..... I am heading towards the 220 mark but I am 5ft 11inch I have set my 1st target to lose 50lb and then plan to set another target or two until I reach a weight/size that I am happy with..... not really sure what that might be. I enjoy going to the gym and cycling when the weathers nice, I also enjoy cooking just learning that I dont need to eat everything I make!! I do find this site quite addictive which I'm guessing is a good thing, anyone else looking for positive support then please feel free to add me
  • BarbaraK08
    BarbaraK08 Posts: 13
    Options
    You can add me! We can support each other :D
  • orr_stacie
    orr_stacie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    :)
  • HealthyNatalie1
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we weigh about the same!
  • CarikeS
    CarikeS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. :-) I'm new and i would like to motivate too.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thank You all that sent me a friend request!! Those who didn't send one, than I sent one back..