Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking 4 New SUPPORTIVE buddies..

Hi! :)

My name is Karina, I am 20 years old. I am a wife and mother. I am 5'4, 203 pounds. When I started mfp I was 220, and now I have 64 pounds to go to my goal weight. I am looking for good supportive friends with similar goals. You don't have to have the same goals, but at least be supportive. I'm looking for some motivation!.. Thanks..

Replies

• kalkat
    kalkat Posts: 48
    Hi Karina,

I'm Kalani, please feel free to add me as a friend, I need some accountability and support to get to my goals, too
  • kparks2
    kparks2 Posts: 121 Member
    Hi kari,

I am Kristen and I have lost 30 lbs since being committed to exercise and this site. I still want to get to a size 8 but I have gone from a solid 14 to getting into size 10's. Add me if you want...my friends think I am obsessed so I guess I would be supportive ha ha
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 399 Member
    Thanks ladies, sent each a friend request!
  • nessat18
    nessat18 Posts: 30 Member
    Add me I am on here a lot and I can be supportive I am new too and good luck and good job so far!!!
  • orr_stacie
    orr_stacie Posts: 48 Member
    I'm always willing to support a new friend :)
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Feel free to add me 220 was my first starting weight
  • ArtsieSarah
    ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
    I'm very enthusiastic about losing weight and i love motivating others :D
  • hmckeg
    hmckeg Posts: 4 Member
    I had a lot of support in the beginning but it seems my friends have all stopped logging in! I need some more supportive friends too! Feel free to add me!!!
  • You can add me too..... I am heading towards the 220 mark but I am 5ft 11inch I have set my 1st target to lose 50lb and then plan to set another target or two until I reach a weight/size that I am happy with..... not really sure what that might be. I enjoy going to the gym and cycling when the weathers nice, I also enjoy cooking just learning that I dont need to eat everything I make!! I do find this site quite addictive which I'm guessing is a good thing, anyone else looking for positive support then please feel free to add me
  • BarbaraK08
    BarbaraK08 Posts: 13
    You can add me! We can support each other :D
  • orr_stacie
    orr_stacie Posts: 48 Member
    :)
  • Feel free to add me, we weigh about the same!
  • CarikeS
    CarikeS Posts: 19 Member
    Please add me too. :-) I'm new and i would like to motivate too.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 399 Member
    Thank You all that sent me a friend request!! Those who didn't send one, than I sent one back..