Let's try this again...I don't see a difference...do you?

Options
13»

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see it. Definitely in the waist and the legs. Wtg!!! Keep up the great work!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    o yes! upper arms, thighs, face :) keep at it your doing great
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    BIg difference!!!! Upper arms, stomach, calves, and ankles all look smaller!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! You are doing SUCH a great job!!! Don't ever give up, and do not allow discouragement to creep in for a moment!!!!

I would suggest that you take measurements!!! Sometimes you can't tell a difference, but when you measure, you realize - "Oh my goodness, I have shed an inch off of each thigh and two off of my thighs!" This is also REALLY helpful to keep you motivated when you are working out but it seems that the scale is not budging!!!

Keep it up!!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I can surely see the difference. You are on the right track, do not give up :) great work!!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Lots of difference. If you would like a mental picture of 34 pounds, you have lost a toddler!
  • danielle3203
    Options
    i can deff see a difference, all around!! keep up the good work!!!!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    BIG DIFFERENCE! Don't give up, even if you see days of a little gain, DO NOT STOP :) Here's to you :drinker:
  • Aleigh74
    Aleigh74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I definitely notice a difference between your pictures! You're doing GREAT!!! I'm inspired to get back to living healthy again!
    Keep up the good work!!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    yes, there is a difference. You will start to notice it as you go one. Keep it up. :)
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Yes, differences noticed, overall! Look at your shoulders in the frontal shots. See how in the first two, your shoulders are rounded on the top, running down from your neck? Then look at them in the third photo! Weight loss there, with more of a "sloping down" than rounded! Good job! I also see great progress in your face, tummy, sides, and legs. We can't see much of your legs, but look at what we can see. You're doing great!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see a difference in your upper arms, stomach and your legs for sure. Good job. Hard work is paying off.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    You don't see a difference? Check out your belly and the thickness of your legs in the two pictures -25 and -38 there is quite a difference. You are doing great!
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a difference!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    For real???? HUGE DIFFERENCE!
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The different is very noticeable, but let me tell you this, don't focus on how you look for the first weeks. Focus on how you feel. That will make you feel better about yourself and the effort will pay off. Your looks will follow closely. When it hits you, you will say WOOOOWWW!!!!
    Keep up the good work.
    Ad me if you are looking for motivation friends. I still have a looooong way to go...

19747159.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel
    Way_2_a_Healthy_Mel Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The different is very noticeable, but let me tell you this, don't focus on how you look for the first weeks. Focus on how you feel. That will make you feel better about yourself and the effort will pay off. Your looks will follow closely. When it hits you, you will say WOOOOWWW!!!!
    Keep up the good work.
    Ad me if you are looking for motivation friends. I still have a looooong way to go...

I have been here longer than a few weeks. Thanks, though! Request sent! I also have a LONG way to go! :tongue:
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot! I can tell, keep up the good work!!!!!
  • cgordon86
    cgordon86 Posts: 12
    Options
    Good Job! There is a big difference. You can see it in your face too! the way your arms are closer to your body shows how much you have lost! Keep taking the photos, and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!